Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What won't happen in draft...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daytrader

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: What won't happen in draft... Reply with quote

that I'd like to see. Trade up and pick up a QB either Rodgers or Smith. Best possible move that will never happen. Our weakest link hopefully will improve but I wouldn't bet on it. Since that won't happen I am hoping we get WR Clayton. Someone that can run well after the catch, that would make it easier on Boller to throw a short pass and watch him run.

At least pick a QB in the second round. Although by then the top 4 may be gone.

Who is going to be 3rd string QB anyway? Is Special K still around?
mcdni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you honestly think that Rodgers and Smith are better at this point than Boller? Not a chance. That would be a waste of a 1st round pick at this point. Even a 2nd round pick up of a QB would be a waste. The earliest I think the Ravens might target a QB is if Adrian McPherson falls to the #84 pick in the 3rd round. The only need for a QB that the Ravens has is for a 3rd string clip board carrier. You can pick one of those up in the 6th or 7th rounds.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boller needs a chance
Favre was horrible his first 1 or 2 seasons, people were wanted to run him out of town. that workde out pretty well. Boller has the arm and the athleticism to be a great QB, i think he just needs to get a better grasp of the mental aspect. For most QBs that usually takes about 3yrs anyway. Im not saying hes great now, im just saying he still could live up to the potential that made him the 19th overall selection.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: