Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The way i want draft day to go

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: The way i want draft day to go Reply with quote

I would want to draft either David Pollack or Jamal Brown at #2. I would consider the other options if those guys are not there however i would likley want to deal down or out of the first round and target a guy like Matt Roth and Brandon Browner in the second. I would also like to consider the possibilty of moving up in the draft if a top player is falling for some unexected reason. I would like to add 2-3 solid players to the defense and focus our mid round selections on the offensive line to build up the depth and maybe find a future starter to groom. Just some quick thoughts.
sp6488

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea that would be very nice
the way our team is set up we need to make sure that are Defense is always top notch. I honestly dont think that we will add too much offense early. I mean our only weak positions are young other than Rt, so what the point of trying to put more young players there? We have 1 experienced receiver and like 3 very young unpolished ones, we wont use a high pick on a receiver unless hes a steal IMO.
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, definetly, i think we can find some very good Oline prospects in the middle of the draft and if we could just pick up 1 or 2 young studs for the defense to keep it young and fresh i think we will be in good shape.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: