Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Demorrio Williams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WCOHUSKERS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Demorrio Williams Reply with quote

I am a husker fan and you Falcons drafted him last year in the 4th round last year...surprised me he fell that far...anyways, was just wondering what Falcon fans take of him? He was an animal his senior year at Nebraska, and looks like he had a pretty good rookie year for coming in off the bench...He is a fast LB, and gets the occasional sack, just a playmaker in my point of view...
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Demorrio Williams Reply with quote

WCOHUSKERS wrote:
I am a husker fan and you Falcons drafted him last year in the 4th round last year...surprised me he fell that far...anyways, was just wondering what Falcon fans take of him? He was an animal his senior year at Nebraska, and looks like he had a pretty good rookie year for coming in off the bench...He is a fast LB, and gets the occasional sack, just a playmaker in my point of view...

I think he will be the best WLB in the nex t3 years once Brooking slows down. next year he looks to get a LOT more playing time and I love the idea. I think he will be the best pick in the 2nd day of the 04 draft.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
WCOHUSKERS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: agreed Reply with quote

I see it the way you see it about him...
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: agreed Reply with quote

WCOHUSKERS wrote:
I see it the way you see it about him...

yup
I think he may end up better than Viulma at Linebacker when both of their careers end. or it will be similar to a Brooks/Lewis relationship. Demorrio is like Brooks and Vilam ia like Lewis.

BIGMAC012004

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: DEMO Reply with quote

HE IS MY BOY HE SHOULD START THIS YEAR
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: DEMO Reply with quote

BIGMAC012004 wrote:
HE IS MY BOY HE SHOULD START THIS YEAR

he prolly will start over Ike Reese. he will definately be moved around similar to Julian Peterson or Derrick Brooks (he would lien up at EE, WLB, SLB, S and MLB)

BIGMAC012004

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: I WAS TALKING TO Reply with quote

Demorrio on Friday at Odaniel Honda on 72 and Dodge in omaha. Him and Ahman green were there for autographs and many fans were skipping him and going to see Ahman which pissed me off because when give Demorrio enough time he will turn in to a great linebacker. So anyways i was talking to him and we asked him if he will start this year he said that he had some tough competition but will probaly start 14 out of the 16 games this season. we also asked if the falcons will be as good as they were last year and of Course he said yes
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: I WAS TALKING TO Reply with quote

BIGMAC012004 wrote:
Demorrio on Friday at Odaniel Honda on 72 and Dodge in omaha. Him and Ahman green were there for autographs and many fans were skipping him and going to see Ahman which pissed me off because when give Demorrio enough time he will turn in to a great linebacker. So anyways i was talking to him and we asked him if he will start this year he said that he had some tough competition but will probaly start 14 out of the 16 games this season. we also asked if the falcons will be as good as they were last year and of Course he said yes

I trust Demo on that. with Hartwell in the middle and Williams and Brooking on the outside it will be hard for teams to get past the linebackers and the run game is highly improved.

BIGMAC012004

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Do any of you guys watch husker football Reply with quote

jw i wanted to no so we could talk about the new team and the 5th or 6th rated recruit class and the new season please reply
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Do any of you guys watch husker football Reply with quote

BIGMAC012004 wrote:
jw i wanted to no so we could talk about the new team and the 5th or 6th rated recruit class and the new season please reply

Well I'm not a nebraska fan. I just really like Demo Williams.

BIGMAC012004

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Ok scars Reply with quote

jw who is ur fav college football tema and we can talk about them
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok scars Reply with quote

BIGMAC012004 wrote:
jw who is ur fav college football tema and we can talk about them

I like Georgia Tech.

BIGMAC012004

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: O Reply with quote

dont know much about their football team
WCOHUSKERS

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: starter Reply with quote

Demorrio now listed as the starter according to the falcons official website!!!
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: starter Reply with quote

WCOHUSKERS wrote:
Demorrio now listed as the starter according to the falcons official website!!!

yup. he earned it. with HArtwelll being a greta has to hash MLB we can use Brooking and Williams as more of a roaming LB with HArtwell as the main run stuffer. this will help the enitre defense be better. Williams and Brooking will dominate on the outside and HArtwell in the middle will have at least 2 pro bowls in his first 3 years in Atlanta.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: