Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

will haslett be fired?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saintsrule

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: will haslett be fired? Reply with quote

if the saints suck or if they're just mediocre this year haslett will be fired. what i want to know is how good will have to do? 9-7? 8-8 and make the playoffs? win a playoff game? how good will we have to be to keep haslett? will aaron be released if haslett leaves? will we lose deuce? anyway, i just really wanna talk football and this board has been dead. i'm can't take just sitting here and waiting for the draft. please someone say something interesting.
DeuceFan26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Haz will be gone if we don't make the playoffs, Aaron could be traded or cut, and Deuce will be resigned. If they can't get into the playoffs this year the team will start rebuilding around Deuce unless he gets injured then he might be traded, I HOPE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN, but if it does i think they will trade Deuce and draft a young guy then rebuild, and really [inappropriate/removed] me off.

P.S. saintsrule is right the Saints need to make some noise, this board is dead we need some info to talk about, at least i have college people to hate on though. Very Happy
Armyscout

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Haz will go if we don't make playoffs.
As far as players, Whoever stays will not shot themselves in the foot.
They will keep the high power offense minus AB and draft a #1 QB, even if they trade the whole draft.
The defense should be alot better after this years draft.
Tall_Ogre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has to do something with this team. They are right there. So close to being a playoff team. He has to get the job done or he could be butt first out the door.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: