You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2007 Opponent list

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THX 1979

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: 2007 Opponent list Reply with quote

Does it seem unusually difficult to anyone else? Looks like the tougest in years to me.. Colts, Bears and Seahawks away..
nolafan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea maybe for the saints like 2-3 years ago not anymore... Smile Smile Very Happy
TheRookie25

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first saw the schedule, I said to myself depending on what we do this offseason, I see no reason why we cannot beat every team we are going to face. I'm not saying that the Saints would go undefeated just that I like where the team is at and where they are headed. There is a likelyhood of us taking a step back, but the future is certainly a bright one.
THX 1979

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to agree with you two, but if anyone was looking for a break in the scheduling, it doesn't look like it's going to happen this year. I don't see how we will not be in the playoffs in 2007 if we can fix the CB situation. The NFC should be weak in general.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: