Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

could Kiel play free saftey?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supratony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the other thing with surtain is that next yr im pretty sure that he's going into a contract yr.... n if he is a shutdown corner like ya'll say.... n he will be 29.... what kinda contract r u willing to give him at 30+ when u know he will want something around 4-5 yrs n around that champ bailey signing bonus?..... atleast with drew theres now injury problems we can eat the 9 million for him next yr and figure out a way to trade or keep him long term...

o ya... n to that [inappropriate/removed] that clipped jamal... it was that [inappropriate/removed] dan neil... i remember that [inappropriate/removed]..... i still remember that play too.... portis was running down the damn right side of the field... n jamal was around 10 yards away and that [inappropriate/removed] when down and clipped him in the back of his knee
SDLTGates

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I didn't remember which player it was from the Broncos. You're right it was away from the play if I'm not mistaken it was around the sidelines were that ***** clipped him. Well, at least we finally could see a whole season with Jamal healthy
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

god i hate the broncos, i hate them more than the raiders....nevermind....but i still hate em.
superchargers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original question was if Florence could play FS. Now I want to know if you guys think Kiel could do it.
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, are u kidding me? Have u even ever watched a chargers game? Kiel is the eighth guy in the box more than 50% of the time. He doesn't have the experience to read quarterbacks and he doesnt have the speed to play fs. He is strictly a hard hitting ss.
superchargers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calm down charger-boy. don't get your panties in a bunch. i've seen TK do an excellent job in coverage..better than Jerry Wilson. I guarantee he runs in the 4.6s. BTW I've been a season ticket holder since 1992.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: