Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengals 2005-2006 record

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theJ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Bengals 2005-2006 record Reply with quote

This is my very early look at how the games will turn out in the next season. (Bengals score listed first)

Week one at Cleveland:31-10 The Bengals Offense rolls against a Browns team that is not quite ready under their new coach. WIN

Week two vs. Minnisota:27-14 The Vikings offense looks lost without Randy Moss. Bengals start season 2-0. WIN

Week three at Chicago:31-30 Bengals win a close one with a last second field goal. WIN

Week four vs. Houston: 17-3 Bengals D looks sharper than the previous week as they get out to their best start in many years. WIN

Week five at Jacksonville:14-28 Bengals don't show for prime time and get handed their first loss of the season. LOSS

Week six at Tennessee:34-17 Bengals win easily against the probably McNair-less Titans. WIN

Week seven vs. Pittsburgh:21-24 The Bengals bad luck against the Steelers continues when a few costly turnovers lead to a loss. LOSS

Week eight vs. Green Bay:27-13Palmer shows off his bigger arm against Favre as the Bengals get the win. WIN

Week nine at Baltimore:38-7 Boller throws his 2 picks and the Bengals STUFF Lewis. WIN

Week eleven vs. Indy:41-31 Indy isn't quite as fast on the Bengals home turf and the Bengals are fresh off a bye. Cincy in a shootout. WIN

Week twelve vs. Baltimore:17-21 Baltimore gets their revenge in the second game of the season when the Bengals O can't get much going against that very strong D. LOSS

Week thirteen at Pittsburgh:17-14 The Bengals D can start to smell the playoffs and they hold Rothlisberger in check. WIN

Week fourteen vs. Clevelend:31-21 Cleveland O looks stronger but the Bengals D is just too much for Browns. WIN

Week fifteen at Detroit:21-18 Detroit almost stages a comeback but the Bengals best friend, the clock, helps them to a victory. WIN

Week sixteen vs. Buffalo:21-24 Losman takes over and looks good as he holds off playoff celebrations in Cincy. LOSS

Week seventeen at Kansas City:44-17 The Bengals O looks primed and ready for the playoffs as they take out the Defenseless Chiefs. WIN

Final record: 12-4

Well, there it is. My projection of next season. I know i'm gonna get ripped for some of my picks, and i pobably won't be right at all, but it was fun. Feel free give me your opinions.
Cantstop85

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WEEK 9 against baltimore that score is almost not possible against their D but i hope you are right. and i dont think we will take the steelers twice. MY PROJECTION: 11-5 !!!!!!!!!!!CANT WAIT TILL THE DRAFT!!!!!!
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
WEEK 9 against baltimore that score is almost not possible against their D but i hope you are right. and i dont think we will take the steelers twice. MY PROJECTION: 11-5 !!!!!!!!!!!CANT WAIT TILL THE DRAFT!!!!!!

Yeah, you're probably right, but anything can happen. So here's to hopin.
Sportboy86

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Bengals 2005-2006 record Reply with quote

Cantstop85 wrote:
i dont think we will take the steelers twice.

theJ wrote:
Week seven vs. Pittsburgh:21-24 The Bengals bad luck against the Steelers continues when a few costly turnovers lead to a loss. LOSS

Week thirteen at Pittsburgh:17-14 The Bengals D can start to smell the playoffs and they hold Rothlisberger in check. WIN

He's only got us beating Pittsburgh once.

It looked pretty reasonable when I read it one game at a time, but you have us 7-1 on the road and 5-3 at PBS. I'd be quite surprised to see us drop 3 at home. But I'd be equally surprised to see us go down just once on the road.

It's way too early to call though, IMO. I tip my hat to you for trying to look into the crystal ball this early.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I have said before, 11-5 or 10-6 is what I feel. There are always those other elements, such as injuries, that can change a whole season though. Here's to hoping that the rest of the AFC North gets bitten by the injury bug early and often.

"I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing." -ERIC CANTONA
Cantstop85

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: