Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Another Draft Day Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WashingtonRedskins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Another Draft Day Idea Reply with quote

What would you guys think of this. Trade with houstans, they get our 9th, we get their 13th and 2nd rounder. With the 13th, select david pollack, DE. Then package our 3rd and second to get one of the later 1st round picks. THen select Matt Jones WR. Do you like it and how likely would it happen?
sootedpair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Draft Day Idea Reply with quote

WashingtonRedskins wrote:
What would you guys think of this. Trade with houstans, they get our 9th, we get their 13th and 2nd rounder. With the 13th, select david pollack, DE. Then package our 3rd and second to get one of the later 1st round picks. THen select Matt Jones WR. Do you like it and how likely would it happen?

I don't think that Houston will trade their 1st and 2nd, but maybe their 1st and 3rd. If we did get a 2nd somehow, it would probably take that 2nd + next years 1st (or 2nd) to get back in to the first.

I personally think Pollack will be a bust as a DE, so I don't really care for that pick either. Matt Jones will be a nice pick for someone who doesn't have the immediate needs that we do if he goes in the 1st. A team like Philly or Pittsburgh don't have many glaring problems, he'll go to someone like that in my opinion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: