You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL news- Green to Houston; Henry to Denver?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitner20

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: NFL news- Green to Houston; Henry to Denver? Reply with quote

Ahmad Green cancelled his planned visit to Denver and will sign with Houston. Also, Denver is very close to inking Travis Henry.

Both these come from Sirius NFL radio.... take it for what its worth. Although they've been right about Dockery and Thomas already so they do hold credibility.
xian3000

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: NFL news- Green to Houston; Henry to Denver? Reply with quote

Whitner20 wrote:
Ahmad Green cancelled his planned visit to Denver and will sign with Houston. Also, Denver is very close to inking Travis Henry.

Both these come from Sirius NFL radio.... take it for what its worth. Although they've been right about Dockery and Thomas already so they do hold credibility.

Whoa! Define close to inking Henry? If the Broncos are off the grid for Willis we basically need to see if the Giants are interested and that'll probably be it. If they aren't I'm assuming he'll play out his contract here.

Sig by CalhounLambeau
Whitner20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: NFL news- Green to Houston; Henry to Denver? Reply with quote

xian3000 wrote:

Whoa! Define close to inking Henry? If the Broncos are off the grid for Willis we basically need to see if the Giants are interested and that'll probably be it. If they aren't I'm assuming he'll play out his contract here.

Don't really know lol, but Chris Brown on BuffaloBills.com is reporting that the New York Giants are after Tatum Bell... and says he doubts they'd be a good fit for Willis anyways. Our hopeful destinations is getting smaller. Oakland, Denver, Baltimore and slightly NYG are the only possible teams i think...?
Whitner20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Chris Brown reports Denver's interest in Henry. Although i think he is wrong, i don't think Henry is more wanted then McGahee. It's just that Henry would cost much less $$ and they feel he can do the job, while getting McGahee, he'd do a better job but it would cost them headaches next winter trying to re-sign him and they would need to send 1 or 2 picks to Buffalo.... but there ya have it in print. lol

NFL Sirius Radio has been really spot on this off-season, it could have ruined my credibility but it's been right almost each time i quoted them.
WIbadger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Green signed in texas the pack needs a back. Think Willis is a guy that could handle small town Green bay?
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIbadger wrote:
With Green signed in texas the pack needs a back. Think Willis is a guy that could handle small town Green bay?

If they give him a boat-load of money, haha

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: