You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A "Porter" in Buffalo?????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bleedblackngold

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: A "Porter" in Buffalo????? Reply with quote

I am an avid Steelers fan living in Rochester, NY and even though I am such a huge steelers fan most of my friends are Bills fans. I have to admit that I push for the Bills when the Steelers are not playing. I have even ben to the Bills traning camp @ St. John Fisher's several times and hade a great time. Aney who, I have a lot of respect for the Bills and your orginization. I just wonderd what everyone thout about taking Joey Porter because you lost Fletcher. Porter was a grate leeder in Pittsburgh and I think if I had to see him in another uniform next fall I would have to choose a Bills uniform. What are your thouts Bills fans????????
buffbills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as i think Porter is a stud he isnt going to come to buffalo. Porter is a 3-4 lineback not a 4-3 he will probably end up with the cardinals because whisenhunt is now there head coach and they are a 3-4 team now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Whitner20

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what i know of him, the guy is a big mouth, he's a jerk and mostly just thinks of himself. He's an awesome football player but theres too many nagatives beyond that. He worries too much about him own image then the teams image and talks too much cr@p on the field.

That's the total opposite of a player marv Levy would try to get. The football skills Marv would love but he wants his type of guy, high character, smart and classy player, along with the skill.

I can see Porter going to the Browns though.
cdavls17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he would be great for buffalo on the feild but off the field i "?" that. If the bills r willing to extend an arm out to him and take him he will prolly be under watch and if he was smart he would act gracous and show up as a leader. If he does look towards buffalo but i have a feeling that they r done with the free agency

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: