You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bye,Bye Fletcher and Clements and our team.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ceejay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i know man..i never would expect it..it would jus be huge..cuz the cfl sucks..i cant stand it..no offense to buffalo but im getting sick of driving the hour and watching games there id rather take the 5 min train and watch an nfl team play in the skydome or something..i would love an nfl team in canada..but i dont see it happening for a long long long time if ever

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by subtracting Fletcher and Clements your not adding anything. Both of those guys were very good football players. I would say McGahee and Spikes are replaceable though. So far it has not been a good FA for the Bills, but we all pretty much knew those two main guys would be gone. This team is not doomed. though.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ceejay wrote:
oh i know man..i never would expect it..it would jus be huge..cuz the cfl sucks..i cant stand it..no offense to buffalo but im getting sick of driving the hour and watching games there id rather take the 5 min train and watch an nfl team play in the skydome or something..i would love an nfl team in canada..but i dont see it happening for a long long long time if ever

lol i hear ya. I drive an hour to games too though so i definetly i understand your side of the story. Tell me though, how popular are the Bills in the GTA? I know when i go to games theres many Canadians, but are they from lower Ontario only, or is popularity up in Toronto too?

Also, i heard in 2008 Buffalo will play a game in Toronto (regular season), Buffalo most likey will be the hosts.
Whitner20

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpeine11 wrote:
by subtracting Fletcher and Clements your not adding anything. Both of those guys were very good football players. I would say McGahee and Spikes are replaceable though. So far it has not been a good FA for the Bills, but we all pretty much knew those two main guys would be gone. This team is not doomed. though.

Fletcher had 156 or so tackles, but little of them for loss of yards, i think only 5. The guy made many tackles which will be saved this year at the line with Kelsay and McCargo and hopefully a Ian Scott.

Fletcher put no fear into anyone just running down guys and catching up to them 10 yards down the field to up his "stat".

Washington won't enjoy him. And you wouldn't understand wht Clements was not that good in Buffalo unless you fallowed the team.
ceejay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest in toronto its very mixed..up niagra falls way u have alot of fans cuz ur real close..im personaly a Ravens fan have been since they started up..but i got a soft spot in my heart for those bills, so up here toronto is more focused on the argos and stuff like that..either everyones still a dallas fan from like 1994 or there a bills fan..u find the random band wagoner patriot fan..who doesnt know a lick of football..we get all the bills games on basic cable here but i got sunday tick..i always love watching a bills jets game tho sometime sboring sometimes heated

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ceejay wrote:
to be honest in toronto its very mixed..up niagra falls way u have alot of fans cuz ur real close..im personaly a Ravens fan have been since they started up..but i got a soft spot in my heart for those bills, so up here toronto is more focused on the argos and stuff like that..either everyones still a dallas fan from like 1994 or there a bills fan..u find the random band wagoner patriot fan..who doesnt know a lick of football..we get all the bills games on basic cable here but i got sunday tick..i always love watching a bills jets game tho sometime sboring sometimes heated

lol i see.

Not too bad.
MarvItrust

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does that mean? as a golisano i would like to know
Whitner20

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarvItrust wrote:
What does that mean? as a golisano i would like to know

lol you are not related to Tommy G.... lol

If you are, hook me up with Sabres tix man!
DerekNY11

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Bye,Bye Fletcher and Clements and our team. Reply with quote

Whitner20 wrote:

Ever hear of the term addition by subtraction?

That's exactly what Marv Levy is doing. He's getting rid of guys who are not his type of play his style of football.

All 4 guys have had problems. Fletcher doesn't attack and has not enough tackles for loss for the type of money he wants, Spikes is hurt and a shadow of his old self, and was horrid in the final few games last year. Clements isn't really the greatest locker room guy and when we win, he plays well but when we don't, he whines and barley even shows up, yeah thats something we wanna teach for the young players to look up to... and Willis? Are you kidding me.... please dude.

I agree completely. The only thing is I wish Spikes hadnt gotten hurt, he was great for the Bills before the achillies. Clements is not as good as he thinks he is, Fletcher wanted too much, and Willis is garbage. Marshawn Lynch and Patrick Willis...the answers.

Tom Golisano is the man!
htsportplaya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, look...fletcher gets tons of tackles because guys get by our d-line, and becuase spikes and crowell were out for a good part of the year last year. He's not a star LB by any means and isnt worth 5 mil a year to a team that's a small market. When CLements played good last year, we won, but once again, a small market isn't gonna pay 10 mil a year, no way.....marv is gonna find us young, anxious, hard working team guys, the blue collar guys we want. Dockery is huge, and only 26 (i think). Walker's 27. We're getting younger and better in the trenches. A good line could put an A-Train over the 1000 yrd mark (look at all the guys denver got over that). plus, we have 2 young playmaking safeties, great ends, and superstar reciever, and an improving athletic QB. we also have the 12th pic in the draft, and money to spend on free agents. IMO things are looking up.
Bills Backer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicken little Chicken little The sky is falling the sky is falling.

Who cares if Clements is gone, Good Corner yes , great corner no. Highest paid Defender in the NFL, definetly not. We can replace him, just like winfield. Fletcher is 32 and it seems the Redskins always over pay for our old dudes, (see smith). not many LB's at 32 can continue to preform at a high level.

We just upgraded our O-line What ever happens at RB will be fine because we either Keep McGahee or we replace him with a Quality back in the draft. Our core is in place and Replacing a Corner and Linebacker will not be very hard look at how we drafted last year.

NO BODY Drafts like the Buffalo Bills.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: