Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DOLPHINS DRAFT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pigfuggah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: DOLPHINS DRAFT Reply with quote

What do you think the Fins will do with their pick? Keep it and Draft who? Trade it to who? For what? And who will they Pick?
dolphin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WOULD LIKE THEM TO TRADE WITH SEATLLE. WE GIVE UP OUR 2ND PICK IN THE DRAFT FOR WALTER JONES THEIR FIRST ROUND PICK AND A 3RD ROUND PICK NEXT YEAR. THAN WE WOULD DRSFT RONNIE BROWN.

NOW IF WE DON'T TRADE DOWN THEN WE SHOULD PICK UP CEDRIC BENSON OR ALEX BARRON.
pigfuggah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they will draft either Benson or Rodgers but i really lean towards benson if they keep the pick. I think they will try to trade it!
banzaitrey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should trade down to around 10 or so and pick up a second in this years draft and a 4th...Draft O Line and in second draft Ciatrick Fiason,Deangolo Williams,or J.J Arrington or we could trade down to around 10 and then trade down again to like 25 or so and have 2 extra seconds and 2 xtra 4ths and get Deangolo Williams or if Ronnie Brown falls to us and then grab Munoz or Elton Brow is he falls and get SS maybe or more o line

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: