You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dockery to hold Press conference at OBD at 4pm today!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forty six & 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitner20 wrote:
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10031066

Top 50 free agents according to CBS Sportsline. Check out #5.

Yes, I'm well aware of what the 'experts' say about him. It doesn't change my opinion of him. Now, I am not saying I know more than anyone else and that I am a football expert, but I have my own feelings about him. I am a Bills fan. I want the Bills to win. I hope if they sign him that I am wrong. I'm tired of being dissapointed. He does knock DT's off the line, but he's played on a line with Samuels, Thomas, and Jansen. He's not going to get that support around him in Buffalo. And he is a liability in pass protection, watch some Redskins games, you can't mis the quick DT's or stunting ends darting past him after the QB. I say save your money Buffalo, what good is a great run blocker if you're trying to get rid of your running back?
ucr_kid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forty six & 2 wrote:
Whitner20 wrote:

Yes, I'm well aware of what the 'experts' say about him. It doesn't change my opinion of him. Now, I am not saying I know more than anyone else and that I am a football expert, but I have my own feelings about him. I am a Bills fan. I want the Bills to win. I hope if they sign him that I am wrong. I'm tired of being dissapointed. He does knock DT's off the line, but he's played on a line with Samuels, Thomas, and Jansen. He's not going to get that support around him in Buffalo. And he is a liability in pass protection, watch some Redskins games, you can't mis the quick DT's or stunting ends darting past him after the QB. I say save your money Buffalo, what good is a great run blocker if you're trying to get rid of your running back?

Thats the first thing I thought of when I heard about this signing.
The second...why is buffalo paying him steve hutchinson pay?
The third, if Clements is gonna command like 8 mill per year, and your paying a guard 7 mill per year, isnt it better to keep the CB??

I dont follow the bills, I was just curious as to why they signed him but couldnt afford Clements?

By the way 46&2...tool totally rocks
Whitner20

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to brag or anything, but this is my 300th post... but man did i call this one??? lol

It was a fun day on FF.... hopefully we can have another one this exciting in the near future.
mozwanted

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forty six & 2 wrote:
Whitner20 wrote:

enjoy ur new guard dockery

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: