You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills interested in Chris Brown
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsportscards

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Bills interested in Chris Brown Reply with quote

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl reports that the Bills are reportedly interested in Running Back Chris Brown.

Damond Talbot
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a big fan of Chris Brown. I don't see the Bills looking at him seriously unless its for depth and if they don't plan on keeping A-Train.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Whitner20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually like Brown. I think he could be an upgrade over Anthony Thomas even as a backup, however, i'm not as high on him to say he can be a #1 or even split time with Thomas at #1. I think he's a good guy for a few plays, he's a good reciever and would be a solid addition to our redzone offense.
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitner20 wrote:
I actually like Brown. I think he could be an upgrade over Anthony Thomas even as a backup, however, i'm not as high on him to say he can be a #1 or even split time with Thomas at #1. I think he's a good guy for a few plays, he's a good reciever and would be a solid addition to our redzone offense.

He doesn't really have many receptions in his career... also, he seems pretty injury prone.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/397221

^Jamison.
Whitner20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:

He doesn't really have many receptions in his career... also, he seems pretty injury prone.

True, idk what i was thinking. Although he's not horrible. lol He gets good production when he gets the ball, but he just doesnt catch too often. haha.

What kind of injuries did he have? I'd still prefer him over Thomas though.
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitner20 wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

True, idk what i was thinking. Although he's not horrible. lol He gets good production when he gets the ball, but he just doesnt catch too often. haha.

What kind of injuries did he have? I'd still prefer him over Thomas though.

As a rookie in 2003, Brown was benched for the pre-season and five regular season games due to a hamstring injury.

At the beginning of the 2004 season, Brown was promoted to starting running back but several injuries forced him to miss significant time and also affected his play. In January 2005 successful surgery was performed on both of Brown's ankles.

With the re-emergence of Travis Henry, Brown was deactivated for several games in the 2006 season.

^Jamison.
Whitner20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch... hmm
billsfan12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Brown is a solid 2 ...10 to 15 carries. He runs upright so he takes a lot of big hits which leaves him open to injuries. It will depend on what develops with McGahee.

Lookin for an original sig...Donte Whitner or a Lee Evans one...if anyone could help me out it would be awesome...thanks!
Clayman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He never seemed like a high charcter guy yo me, but I'm ill-informed, and info on that front?

If we deal McGahee, he'd be a nice addition, but we'd need a solid scatback in addition (which will probably look to add anyways).

Marcus Stroud: 7 tackles, 2.0 sacks, 4 pass def.
forty six & 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade McGahee and sign Brown? This is what the Bills braintrust wants? They must not have had their fiber this week. If this comes to fruition, the 3.9 yards per carry Willis had is going to seem like Pro Bowl numbers compared to what Brown is going to average in the three games he playes before he gets hurt.
MarvItrust

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forty six & 2 wrote:
Trade McGahee and sign Brown? This is what the Bills braintrust wants? They must not have had their fiber this week. If this comes to fruition, the 3.9 yards per carry Willis had is going to seem like Pro Bowl numbers compared to what Brown is going to average in the three games he playes before he gets hurt.

Who are you?

If all you want to do is make fun of everything the Bills have ever done go post somewhere else
forty six & 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarvItrust wrote:
forty six & 2 wrote:

Who are you?

If all you want to do is make fun of everything the Bills have ever done go post somewhere else

This is not yout forum. I have not broken any rules. You have no authority to tell me to go elsewhere. I am a Bills fan. As a Bills fan, someone that spends money on tickets, apparal, and other things, I am entitled to my opionin. You don't have to agree with it. You don't have to like it. And lastly, you don't have to read it.
Dukeybomb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forty six & 2 wrote:
MarvItrust wrote:
forty six & 2 wrote:

Who are you?

This is not yout forum. I have not broken any rules. You have no authority to tell me to go elsewhere. I am a Bills fan. As a Bills fan, someone that spends money on tickets, apparal, and other things, I am entitled to my opionin. You don't have to agree with it. You don't have to like it. And lastly, you don't have to read it.

True, I agree with you 100 percent. But I prefer to read things from people when they know what they are talking about.
xian3000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dukeybomb wrote:
forty six & 2 wrote:
MarvItrust wrote:
forty six & 2 wrote:

Who are you?

True, I agree with you 100 percent. But I prefer to read things from people when they know what they are talking about.

Why would you compare the two, if we had brown, we wouldn't use him the way we use Willis. He's right you don't seem to know enough to talk the way you are about our team.

Sig by CalhounLambeau
Whitner20

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forty six & 2 wrote:

Yeah you guessed it, that's what the Bills wanna do.

Dude, how bout you think for a second and then post? Maybe the Bills want to draft Marshawn Lynch and sign Chris Brown as his backup?

Please tell me you'd be upset over Lynch/Brown duo?

Hell, i'd even be happy with a Lynch/Thomas duo!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: