You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Willis to Denver
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsportscards

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Willis to Denver Reply with quote

Bills are talking to Denver right as we speak about trading for McGahee

They will give a 3rd rounder. I wouldn't do this, I would want a 2nd

www.benmaller.com
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, need at least a 2nd

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Whitner20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At worst case senrerio i'd say a 3rd rounder, but as of now, i think Marv can get a package and get a 1st or get a 2nd stright up for Willis.
Dukeybomb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget that CRAP. How about Willis and our 3rd rounder for D.J. Williams?
HerculesRockefe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitner20 wrote:
At worst case senrerio i'd say a 3rd rounder, but as of now, i think Marv can get a package and get a 1st or get a 2nd stright up for Willis.

A 1st straight up for a guy with a career ypc under 4, in the last year of his deal, and a Rosenhaus client? Smoke crack much?
buffbills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willis and our third for D.J williams would be amazing but it will never happen. we will probably get a 2nd for willis because his agent is rosenhaus and there are a few teams that want him.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
billsfan12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willis is only 25 years old. I would want to try for a first rounder if possible. Settle for a second if you have to.

Lookin for an original sig...Donte Whitner or a Lee Evans one...if anyone could help me out it would be awesome...thanks!
Whitner20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HerculesRockefe wrote:
Whitner20 wrote:

A 1st straight up for a guy with a career ypc under 4, in the last year of his deal, and a Rosenhaus client? Smoke crack much?

Apparently you can't read.

I said, in a package... as in Willis and a 3rd or a 4th for a 1st rounder.

1st rounder is prolly out of question, but if you think we'll get worse then a 2nd rounder then you gotta pass the bong. Bills won't deal him for a 3rd or anything worse, sorry dude, and seeing what people in the press are saying, it seems like Bills should easily get a 2nd, and if they work their cards right and offer something on the side, it could even be a 1st.
DerekNY11

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still like the idea of trying to trade McGahee and Spikes to the Giants for a 1st and 3rd rounder.

That would be best case scenario
forty six & 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a novel idea, keep the only consistent threat you've had on offense the last three years and get an offensive line to help him and the rest of the offense out. If they wanted to trade him, they should have done it last year when they could have gotten a replacement in the draft. If they trade him now, they'll be stuck with a Chris Brown-type HB or a situation like the Jets had last season. The Bills have bigger problems to worry about, and by trading McGahee they'll only be making more. I love Marv Levy, but he should go join Shula at the retirement home. Based solely on the new FA strategy they have, he should be gone. They have plenty to keep Clements and go sign more impact players. They obviously don't want to win and are just looking to turn as big a profit as possible. Somebody should tell Wilson and Levy that they can't take it with them.
Natey-Q

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forty six & 2 wrote:
Here's a novel idea, keep the only consistent threat you've had on offense the last three years and get an offensive line to help him and the rest of the offense out. If they wanted to trade him, they should have done it last year when they could have gotten a replacement in the draft. If they trade him now, they'll be stuck with a Chris Brown-type HB or a situation like the Jets had last season. The Bills have bigger problems to worry about, and by trading McGahee they'll only be making more. I love Marv Levy, but he should go join Shula at the retirement home. Based solely on the new FA strategy they have, he should be gone. They have plenty to keep Clements and go sign more impact players. They obviously don't want to win and are just looking to turn as big a profit as possible. Somebody should tell Wilson and Levy that they can't take it with them.

Thank you! I have been a Bills fan since I knew what the hell football was. It seems like when Willis was talking about Toranto in the Penthouse article, he might have sliped out some secret information. As the days go by I see my team falling apart. Hopefully the mangement team can pull something out of their hat and sign Nate and land a few good FA's. If thats not happening then we are in for a long season. I don't know about you guys, but I'm preparing myself to hear "With the first overall pick in the 2008 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select....."

Natey Q OUT
xian3000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forty six & 2 wrote:

Willis, not consistent. Do you watch all the games? How about the Ravens game? You can't blame it all on the o-line. He can't catch either. Also he's a jerk. He doesn't learn the plays, and refuses to train with the team before mandatory spring training

Yes, obviously they "don't want to win" Please. They have a different strategy than the Redskins yes. But did you stop to think that Nate's play will drop off after this season? He's been paid. He will not play as well starting in Sept. Watch and see.

To your obscenely foolish comment that the Bills don't want to win and are "trying to turn a profit"... Wow, theres just so much wrong with what you said.

The Bills consistently make less money than all other NFL teams. It doesn't bother them that much. They raised ticket prices this year.... THEY ARE STILL THE CHEAPEST IN THE NFL.

They are hoping to get a lot of young blood and be an extremely threatening force for years to come. You're wrong. Think before you post.

Sig by CalhounLambeau
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xian3000 wrote:
forty six & 2 wrote:

Willis, not consistent. Do you watch all the games? How about the Ravens game? You can't blame it all on the o-line. He can't catch either. Also he's a jerk. He doesn't learn the plays, and refuses to train with the team before mandatory spring training

Yes, obviously they "don't want to win" Please. They have a different strategy than the Redskins yes. But did you stop to think that Nate's play will drop off after this season? He's been paid. He will not play as well starting in Sept. Watch and see.

To your obscenely foolish comment that the Bills don't want to win and are "trying to turn a profit"... Wow, theres just so much wrong with what you said.

The Bills consistently make less money than all other NFL teams. It doesn't bother them that much. They raised ticket prices this year.... THEY ARE STILL THE CHEAPEST IN THE NFL.

They are hoping to get a lot of young blood and be an extremely threatening force for years to come. You're wrong. Think before you post.

I agree, McGahee has been anything but consistant. He's severly overrated while he's really just an average back.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
dabroncos24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. Im a broncos fan and i would absolutely love this trade if mcgahee would come to the broncos. I think rosenhausen and the bills would eventually cave in to a third round offer b/c nobody else is pursuing mcgahee and it is a great situation for willis in denver b/c we have the most consistent running game in the league in which we can throw anybody back there and he'll produce. even if Tony Kornheiser was our back he would beast. Well if this deal does happen i would just like to say thank you buffalo Very Happy
plwildrick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently you can't read.

I said, in a package... as in Willis and a 3rd or a 4th for a 1st rounder.
.[/quote]

Now Whitner is thinking.....this man I like. That is a great idea. If nobody wants to offer a 1st, then give Willis and a 3rd for a first. Excellent idea.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: