Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS>>>>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
packernation5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS>>>> Reply with quote

Well, all I want for Christmas is a PACKERS win over the Bears in Lambeau....Santa please just thats all I want. Ok boys and girls heres my mock for da PACK ATTACK (A team who I have going 12-4 next year)

1. (24)-Demarcus Ware (DE TROY)---The Packs D-Line goes from good to scary...Ware and KGB combine for over 20 sacks.

2. (51)- Odell Thurman (MLB Georia)--- A nice playmaker. Can read QB's and can tackel with force. Diggs, Thurman, Barnett, I like it

2. (5Cool- Eric Green (CB VA TECH)---Corners are weak lets face it, Pack picks up a guy who can take over for Amhad Carroll if he becomes a bust.

3. (89)- Kyle Orton (QB Purdue) Ok so the Pack sees something in Orton that others dont....LEADERSHIP....the guy is ready to be taught by Brett

4. Frank Gore RB Miami

5. Dante Ridgeway WR Ball State

WHAT YA THINK??? Does Any One know who Dante Ridgeway is besides me? Confused
byzr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm a huge brett favre fan but do you really want him tutoring a young QB. "go ahead kid see if you can get it in between those three defenders"
like i said i'm a huge Favre but not everyone who can should teach. anyone else with me?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good call, i jus like Orton, I also am big on Andrew Walter...
mr.knowitall

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good mock.
duxrule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great! I'd take Thurman and Ware to kick things off.
I like picking up Frye if he slides to the Packs 2nd pick in round 2 tho. Or, McPhearson.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm with you byzr,i still count on nall to take over for favre until we groom the next qb
on the mock i'd rather see S taken instead of CB and TE instead of QB
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
rushpacker_56

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's our sixth round pick? I also like it, although I would rather have Walter than Orton.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Ware and KGB on the front line would be a dream come true. them combining for only 20 sacks would be their worst year. KGB had 14.5 this year alone he's a monster.

i think our secondary and LB corp would benefit hugely as well. we could play some cover zone and look for the INT's and defending the pass. plus it would be awesome to see both of them sack Harrington, Culpepper, and probably put Grossman out for the year.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gbaja-Biamla had a mismatch in one of the late season games. I can't remember who they played, but he got three sacks that game, bringing him up to third in sacks that season. By the way, he had 13.5 sacks, not 14.5. Bert Barry had that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: