Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

sean taylor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supratony

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: sean taylor Reply with quote

ahhahahaha..... i love the fact that taylor is sitting out spring training.... ya... this organization would not have draft a guy like him with the attitude that he has....
130L.T.S.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year I heard that Sean Taylor skipped the rookie orientation program that counsels rookies on money management, drug awareness, looking out for women who target you, etc.

They said only two other players have skipped or walked out of the rookie orientation...Demetrius Underwood (He played for the Vikings and the Dolphins and then went into a mental institution) and...Ryan Leaf.

Now Taylor skips off season conditioning (which I think he's the only Redskin to skip it this year) his play was inconsistent last year,
I think there's a lot of trouble brewing for this guy down the line.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: