Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Backwoodsboy65 Takes one for the Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Backwoodsboy65 Takes one for the Team Reply with quote

Hey Backwoodsboy65- It looks like you are the new moderator for the best forum on the boards...the Dolphins!!! Its great to see one of the regulars take the spot! Good luck and don't take any crap.

GO DOLPHINS!!!

p.s. Anyone else going to the Hall of Fame to see Danny get inducted? Not only do you get to see Marino, you can go to the first preseason game of the year. You get to see Nick Saban's first time on the NFL sideline as the Dolphins new general. You probably get to see either Ronnie Brown, Braylon Edwards, Cedric Benson or Caddy's first game as a Dolphin. And you get to go to the Hall of Fame if you never been. Its gonna be insane.
IrishDolfan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: Backwoodsboy65 Takes one for the Team Reply with quote

Mercury22 wrote:

p.s. Anyone else going to the Hall of Fame to see Danny get inducted? Not only do you get to see Marino, you can go to the first preseason game of the year. You get to see Nick Saban's first time on the NFL sideline as the Dolphins new general. You probably get to see either Ronnie Brown, Braylon Edwards, Cedric Benson or Caddy's first game as a Dolphin. And you get to go to the Hall of Fame if you never been. Its gonna be insane.

Why do I have to live in Ireland!!!!!!! Oh, and congrats backwoods

Irish Dolfan
FF member #1205

Profanity is the one language known by all programmers!
pigfuggah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice One Backwoodsboy!!!! Enjoy! I doubt youre going to have too many problems!
Backwoodsboy65

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i know this will be easy to moderate, thats why I took it. If you have any suggestions PM me with them and we will discuss it. I have already created the Dolphins News thread and please read the rules asap.
FF Member #1000
alexdolphin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulation Backwoodsboy65, I'm plenty sure that you will be a great moderator to this forum due your maturity and knowledge about the team. Very Happy
TRUDONDADAH

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRATS BACKWOODS U AND I HAVE TO SUFFER HERE IN O-TOWN WHERE U CANT GET EVEN ONE DOLPHINS GAME AT HOME WITH OUT GOING TO A BAR PHIN FANS 4LIFE
Backwoodsboy65

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I know, unless you go to a bar or you have NFL Sunday Ticket, you only get like 4 games in a season.
FF Member #1000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: