Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 Bengals @ Buccaneers
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Week 13 Bengals @ Buccaneers Reply with quote

The Bengals will try to continue building momentum before heading into December by playing a Bucs team that has been disappointing this year.

But when it comes to history, the Bucs have the Bengals number. Bucs currently have a 6 game winning streak on the Bengals and have not lost to them since 1989. Yikes. Bengals have are only 1-2 all time in Tampa Bay though, and won there only one time in 1983. Definitely a trap game.

TV Coverage Map:
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&wk=13

Here are my 5 keys to victory:

5.Keep on Truckin - The running game has been very hot the last couple of weeks and being 7th in rushing yards shows it. Jeremy Hill is getting more and more snaps as the weeks go on and is slowly being a more favorable choice over Bernard. No need to stop it now.

4.Dalton chance time - If a team hangs around against the Bengals, the one real reason for that is because of one player, which you can guess who I'm talking about. Only reason the Texans hung around last game was because of a pick six. When Dalton is on cylinders, this team will win big. But he will always give any team a chance to win, because that's what he does. If he doesn't make 2 mistakes, they should be fine.

3.Will the OL hold together - Now that Andre Smith is down for good, the real question will Newhouse get it together. He's played slightly better each week, but the stats say he was horrible in his last 3 games. And Zeitler is never a guarantee each week either, so I wonder if this OL can be duck taped for the remainder of the season. They didn't give up a sack last week, so can they do it again.

2.Pass rush still isn't there - I just found out the Bengals are tied with the Falcons for 2nd worst when it comes to sacks. Raiders are dead last with 12. The pass rush use to be the focal point of the team, but now only Dunlap seems to be getting after the QB. Even some of the LB's have more sacks than the DL player. The Bucs biggest bright spot is there passing game which is only 18th, but its still there best team. No pass rush may favor them.

1.Get out of Tampa unharmed - My biggest concern is they need to be the healthier team heading in and out of this game. The Saints had Jimmy Graham injured and the Texans had Ryan Mallet injured and those small injuries were all it took to help this team win those games. Bengals are certainly banged up, but so will the Bucs. They got to stay Healthy not only in this game, but getting out when there December schedule starts.

Prediction: I can never trust the Bengals to win in a blowout game no matter how good they played the past two games or how bad of a team they are playing up against. And since the Bengals have bad history against the Bucs, that doesn't really help much either. Don't care how they win, they just need to win regardless of if its close or not. Because they need to get out of this game Healthy and ready to go against Pittsburgh which will start the brutal race to the finish line.

Bengals 24 Buccaneers 17
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to horrible traffic, it took 25 hours to get to Tampa. A win would make the trip home much easier.

And while the team is here, let's just bring Johnson, McDonald and Collins back with us
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is definitely a trap game. I cant make a prediction on this.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Due to horrible traffic, it took 25 hours to get to Tampa. A win would make the trip home much easier.

And while the team is here, let's just bring Johnson, McDonald and Collins back with us

So wait, did you drive to Tampa Bay for the game?
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCincinnati wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:

yup. i always wanted to go to a destination type road game. school had a five day break, so went the stubhub route and headed south.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:

yup. i always wanted to go to a destination type road game. school had a five day break, so went the stubhub route and headed south.

Good on yer.....

Best way to see America is to just drive and then drive some more. I've done over 12000 miles around the US on my 8 touring (NFL) holidays, and Tampa is as good a destination as any.

Last time I was in Tampa, Katrina had just blown thru, and the beaches were piled high with stinking dead fish.

Hope Tampa smells a bit better now than it did then !!!!
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
stubhub route.

Explanation required for dumb Englishman.....
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
stubhub route.

bought tickets online on the Stub Hub site instead of scalping them at the game.

upper deck, first row, visitors side
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:

I think if I could just have one of those guys it would be Clinton McDonald......
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great test for Bodine to have McCoy lined up over him. If he loses that battle we could be in trouble

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:

I think if I could just have one of those guys it would be Clinton McDonald......

Johnson, then McDonald, then Collins. Before last week, i would not have even bothered with AC
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Great test for Bodine to have McCoy lined up over him. If he loses that battle we could be in trouble

If Whit can take Johnson and Newhouse take his man one on one, Bodine will get plenty of help. if not, it starts to get really dicey
KennyBania

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:

He will be doubled.

I think McCown could kill us with his legs.
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:

Makes sense to me. The Buc's don't exactly sellout there home games that well either to be honest.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
stubhub route.

bought tickets online on the Stub Hub site instead of scalping them at the game.

upper deck, first row, visitors side

OK.......

.....thought for a moment there, 'the stubhub' was an alternative route south to I-75 !!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: