Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Allow myself to introduce myself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys, I need your help. I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm putting it in here. Please pass on the message to your fellow Bengals posters. Thank you!

I'm one of the three Lions Forum Moderators, and recently we have all been informed of the devastating news that one of our best veteran posters, Stylish313, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer around the same time of the birth of his 4th son last month. All of his 4 boys are very young. The cancer started in his stomach, and has spread to his lungs. It's stage 4, and while they had him sedated to try to do what they could, they're waking him up enough so that he can communicate because there's nothing left they can do for him.

You can get a full update on the story and his status in the Lions Forum.

I'm going to visit him in the hospital in a day or two. I'd like to have an opportunity to share with him how much love and support can come out of his FootballsFuture family. Please take a moment out of your day to drop by the Lions forum and share a post that I can read to him while visiting him in the hospital. A kind word, a memory of him on the forum, anything you think that will boost his spirits. It's a rough time for him and his family, and every little show of support will do a lot to boost his morale and give him strength to fight this cancer.

Check out the Stylish313 thread here.
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Hey Guys, I need your help. I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm putting it in here. Please pass on the message to your fellow Bengals posters. Thank you!

I'm one of the three Lions Forum Moderators, and recently we have all been informed of the devastating news that one of our best veteran posters, Stylish313, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer around the same time of the birth of his 4th son last month. All of his 4 boys are very young. The cancer started in his stomach, and has spread to his lungs. It's stage 4, and while they had him sedated to try to do what they could, they're waking him up enough so that he can communicate because there's nothing left they can do for him.

You can get a full update on the story and his status in the Lions Forum.

I'm going to visit him in the hospital in a day or two. I'd like to have an opportunity to share with him how much love and support can come out of his FootballsFuture family. Please take a moment out of your day to drop by the Lions forum and share a post that I can read to him while visiting him in the hospital. A kind word, a memory of him on the forum, anything you think that will boost his spirits. It's a rough time for him and his family, and every little show of support will do a lot to boost his morale and give him strength to fight this cancer.

Check out the Stylish313 thread here.

Just so everyone knows, Stylish313 (Glen) was laid to rest today. His mom sent me a message this morning and said that he looked very peaceful. She felt comfortable knowing that he's no longer in pain.

I'll write up some stuff about Stylish313 sometime soon. We'll have a full time memorial thread stickied at the top of the Lions Forum for him. We'll also add a Stylish313 award to the Lionys (or something similar) that LionsFTW will help me with.

On behalf of the Lions Forum I'd like to thank all of you who have stopped by to support Stylish313, his family, and his fellow Lions Forum posters. Thanks, guys.
BengalsBite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alias: BengalBite

Hometown: Frederick, Maryland

Current Residence: Salisbury, Maryland

Hobbies (other than football): Baseball, Hunting, Fishing, Gaming, Partying, Intramural Sports

My Teams: Cincinnati Bengals, Baltimore Orioles, Washington Capitols

Movies: Fast and Furious, Lord of the Rings, Colombiana

Music: Country

Food: Tacos, Pizza, Pulled Pork, Deer Bologna

Women I Covet: Melanie Iglesias, Jennie Finch, Erin Andrews

I found this forum close to the beginning of this season and I really enjoy reading what all of you have to say. I just now decided to make an account. I do not know how much I will post but I will contribute some.

Who Dey!!
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard BengalsBite. Feel free to post away, we don't bite.

Yes, i'm very funny and original.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Bengal has joined the crew. Welcome sir.

Coming for a guy who's only been here one year, you made a good choice. Hope to see you comment often on Bengal topics.

-----

On a side note, now it looks like I will need to introduce myself finally.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
Welcome aboard BengalsBite. Feel free to post away, we don't bite.

Yes, i'm very funny and original.

Welcome' but don't speak for everyone J....pretty sure Beck bites

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Beck Bristow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I've seen is you guys giving Beck a hard time hahaha
Beck Bristow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty busy, so I don't post as much as I used to, but I have definitely earned the abuse.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: