Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Allow myself to introduce myself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tygertyger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually always thought that Chrissie was very irritating and full of herself, but I am happy to lust after her. Maybe you are confusing the two things and the result is loathing? Or maybe she's just changed her hair and you don't fancy her anymore because you're fickle. Laughing

Yes a quid is a pound. It's our version of buck. A pony is 25, a monkey 50 (i think), not sure what a tanner is. Then there is a bob, which is a shilling, but this is where it starts to get confusing because there were 20 shillings to a pound before we went decimal and 12 pennies to a shilling, making 240 pennies to a pound. But when we went decimal in 1971 the new 5p got called a bob because there were 20 of them to a pound but of course they were worth only 5p and not 12p and so were not really shillings at all. So you often hear people referring to 10 bob (50p) or 20 bob (1) as well as a quid.

Let me know when you want me to stop...
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tygertyger wrote:
[Favourite historical figure: Oliver Cromwell - the key man in a series of revolutions which eventually secured England as a democracy for good in 1688. He changed the world. Alternatively Isaac Newton or Charles Darwin. They changed the world wihtout killing anybody, which is probably better!

Thats funny because my guy changed the world by killing millions of people. Granted though in terms of integration he was centuries ahead of his time.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
tygertyger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex conquered the known world then died from too much partying. Now that's a life and a half! I bet Newton and Darwin wish they'd done that instead of writing papers for the Royal Society and passing away quietly in bed. Laughing
oneorange

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tygertyger wrote:
I've actually always thought that Chrissie was very irritating and full of herself, but I am happy to lust after her. Maybe you are confusing the two things and the result is loathing? Or maybe she's just changed her hair and you don't fancy her anymore because you're fickle. Laughing

I just don't see the attraction to the Ricci. Her head is too big, and on top of that her forehead is too big for her head. It's like an orange on a toothpick (a somewhat curvaceous toothpick... but still). To me she looks like she could have been parented by Gollum and a semi-attractive hobbit like mother.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oneorange wrote:
tygertyger wrote:

I just don't see the attraction to the Ricci. Her head is too big, and on top of that her forehead is too big for her head. It's like an orange on a toothpick (a somewhat curvaceous toothpick... but still). To me she looks like she could have been parented by Gollum and a semi-attractive hobbit like mother.

No way, her mom was definitely the hottest Hobbit ever.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly! And i bet her feet aren't really that hairy, just a light downy fluff.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alias: Ochocinco4pres

Hometown: Crown Point, Indiana

Current Residence: Bloomington, Indiana

Occupation: Full time student, during the summer full time irrigation system field service man.

Hobbies (other than football): Golfing, playing basketball (dont play too much due to recent knee surgery), ncaa and madden gamer.

My Teams: Cincinnati Bengals, Hawaii Warriors, any team Kevin Garnett is on

Movies: I love movies but a few are 300, Boondock Saints, Ironman, The Dark Knight, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Training Day, Old School

TV: Prison Break, Scrubs, One Tree Hill, anything on ESPN, Numb3rs, CSI, Criminal Minds

Music: Breaking Benjamin, Crossfade, Dave Matthews Band, John Mayer

Books: The Bourne Series, Chad I Can't be Stopped, Why my Wife Thinks I'm an Idiot (Mike Greenberg's book)

Favorite Historical Figure: Don't really know

Food: Pizza, Chicken, more Pizza, Cheezy Bread, BBQ chicken pizza

Fast Food: Chipotle, Burger King, Chick Nugs from McDonalds

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^

Last edited by ochocinco4pres on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
fatphil101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alias: Fatphil101

Hometown: Bloomington, Indiana

Current Residence: Bloomington, Indiana

Hobbies (other than football): snowboarding, baseball, biking, traveling, listening to music, watching movies, hanging with friends, gettin crunk

My Teams: Bengals, Reds, IU Hoosiers, FSU Seminoles, ASU Sun Devils, Clemson Tigers, AZ Cardinals

Movies: Fever Pitch, Anger Management, Mr. Deeds, Happy Gilmore, Something About Mary, Big Daddy, Saw Series

TV: Monk [best show ever], ESPN, MTV, MTV2, USA, CNN [Nancy Grace!], ESPN2, MTV2, A&E, VH1, Food Network, NFL Network

Music: All Time Low, Blink-182, Bloodhound Gang, Bowling For Soup, The Maine, Metro Station, Motion City Soundtrack, Secondhand Serenade, Sum 41

Books: ESPN The Magazine, Sporting News Weekly, PassPorter's Field Guide Series, Pete Rose: My Prison Without Bars

Favorite Historical Figure: Josh Gibson

Food: BBQ chicken & pineapple pizza, burgers, teriyaki chicken, rice, white fish

Fast Food: McDonalds & Arby's

Last edited by fatphil101 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
maximus7913

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatphil101 wrote:
Music: All Time Low, Blink-182, Bloodhound Gang, Bowling For Soup, The Maine, Metro Station, Metro City Soundtrack, Secondhand Serenade, Sum 41

I'm thinking you probably meant Motion there. I'm a pretty big fan of them myself.
fatphil101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maximus7913 wrote:
fatphil101 wrote:
Music: All Time Low, Blink-182, Bloodhound Gang, Bowling For Soup, The Maine, Metro Station, Metro City Soundtrack, Secondhand Serenade, Sum 41

I'm thinking you probably meant Motion there. I'm a pretty big fan of them myself.

Oh, yeah I did. I'm a relatively new fan of them. Just heard about them maybe four months ago. Good music.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alias: BathBengal

Hometown: Bath, England

Current Residence: Bath, England

Hobbies (other than football): Rugby, Eating, Going to school

My Teams: Cincinnati Bengals, Bath rugby and Somerset (cricket

Movies: Animal House, Hot fuzz, Life of Brian all good humour

Favorite movie quote: "I'm Gonna shove that bat up your [inappropriate/removed] and turn you into a Popsicle"

TV: 8 out of ten cats, Mock the week, Have I got news for you, peep show.

Music: Muse, Funeral for a friend, Rainbow, Deep purple, Rush etc.

Books: Dan Brown's books are good and so are Terry Pratchett's

Favorite Historical Figures: Horatio Nelson for the battle of Trafalgar charging head first into the Napoleon's fleet and spanked them. IK Brunel has to be mentioned because "Brunel built Britain, Britain built the world, Brunel built the world"

Food: all good Curries, Chili con carne and lamb shanks

Fast Food: Pasties, God's gift to Cornwall
Robertson45

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alias: Robertson45

Current Residence: West Virginia

Hobbies (other than football): hunting, writing, hanging out with friends, coaching basketball, ect

My Teams: Marshall Thundering Herd

Movies: A Time to Kill, 300, Sin City, there are tons

Favorite movie quotes: "When I am finsihed the hell I send them to will look like heaven." Marv-Sin City (it goes something like that)

Music: I like all music

Books: Really anything by Stephen King

Food: I like all food.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alias: johndeere1707

Hometown: Dayton, Ohio

Current Residence: Beavercreek, Ohio

Hobbies (other than football): Video Games, taking ladies out on the town, getting smashed

My Teams: Cincinnati Bengals, Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Reds

Movies: 300, Step Brothers, Tropic Thunder (as of right now)

Favorite movie quotes: "Hot Damn", "Im like a little boy playing with his - when he's nervous", "Im a lead farmer mother f#cker", "Im gonna fill a pillow case full of soap bars and beat the [inappropriate/removed] out of you", "SURVIVE!", "Back before the war broke out i used to be a sauciee in San Antone, i bet i could cook us up some greens, and boil us some crawfish, yeaaahhhh.", "Im not callin him dad."

Music: Killswitch Engage, In Flames, Five Finger Death Punch, The Used, Eminem, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Slipknot

Books: Bible

Food: Chipotle, Penn Station, Chinese Food

Women I Covet: Jessica Alba, Megan Fox

Last edited by johndeere1707 on Sun May 29, 2011 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
CincyCracker9

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alias: cincycracker9

Hometown: jackson, mississippi

Current Residence: cincy, oh

Occupation: bartender at christy's (uc bar); manager at habanero; last year of school at UC

Hobbies (other than football): music, debauchery, all sports, family, dogs, reading

My Teams: bengals, reds, bearcats, buckeyes, tennessee vols, knicks

Movies: braveheart

Favorite movie quotes: "uh, uh [smack], yeah baby, uh, i love it in my mouth"

Music: cake, jah cure, rehab, sublime, mofro, avett brothers, jeff buckley, nick seed, weezer, tanya stephens, marley, ricky skaggs, morgan heritage, eels, beck, gospel......

Books: i'm an english major

Food: meat, peanut butter, penn station

Women I Covet: any that are willing
ncaa: u. cincy/ u. tennessee
ADOPT-A-BENGAL:
a.j. green- 19catches, 312yds, 2 TDs
jonathan fanene- 13 tackles, 2.0 sacks
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CincyCracker9 wrote:

Women I Covet: any that are willing

Best quote ever

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: