Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

tiger woods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoVikings988

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: tiger woods Reply with quote

tiger woods won the masters. is he gonna get back to his dominant ways?
Hawkeye 5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When all is said and done he will win more majors than anyone. He already has 9. Tied for third all-time. I believe the Golden Bear had 18. Will he dominant to the level he was 2 years ago? Probably not, the rest of the field crept up and there are alot of good players. Tiger will be #1 or 2 for the next decade and by that time he will be looking eye to eye with Jack
SilverStar

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry man, thats an ignorant comment. The other guys may have crept up a bit, but no one has even come close to beating the field by 15+ strokes, 7+ strokes, etc. Tiger is getting back into form, and is said to already playing in stretches better than he did 3 years ago, but once he gets some real consistency hes going to dominate again. People have been saying that the others have brought up their game, but no one has come close to shooting the scores he used to. double digits under par in the US Open, having all the major scoring records, beating the fields by at least 5+ strokes, etc etc etc. The guys may have brought their game up marginally, but they are no where near where tiger was.
DeuceFan26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he will win more than anyone I think he will tie jack Nicklaus and never be able to win the one to put him over the top, he barely beat Chris DiMarco and only because CD had a chip bounce out of the hole that would have won it, I think he will be good and win majors but he will never dominate like he did before no one will ever do that again.
Hawkeye 5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry I guess that was ignorant. I guess he will win 4 majors in a row on a regular basis and I didnt say that anyone has brought their game to were Tiger was. I said "crept" and "wouldnt be as dominant as 2 years ago"

I said he would be ranked #1 or #2 for the next decade, Im sorry if that wasnt enough praise for you

How about "He will go down as the greatest golf ever and win every tournament the rest of his career"

HAPPY
DeuceFan26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only that he will win them all by a minimum of 20 strokes and average a 55 for every round while driving the ball farther than Happy Gilmore and making at least 2 holes in one a tourney.

Note: If this happens I would like to retract these statements as ignorance.
SilverStar

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys don't understand at all. The only player to have actually bring his game up to a place near Tiger of 3 years ago is Vijay, and his putting will never be close to that of Tiger's. Tiger is not even back to his play of three years ago, as far as consistency goes, and when he does will dominate again. You have to remember that Tiger has already won 3 of 8 tournaments this year, and has not been consistent at all. This year his record will be earily similar to 1999 when he won 8 times and next year will dominate again with 9+ wins. He is just starting to get back into his groove and by the end of the year will be back to his old self. My prediction is that he will win 5 of the next 11 majors, and will then have another down couple of years. Tiger seems to be a player who is constantly retooling to get better, and will have ups and downs for the next 10 years. Tiger will beat Jacks record of 18 majors, and just may end up with 22+. Tiger is 4 years younger than jack was at 9 majors, and will stay in shape(unlike Jack) to be able to play at a very high and consistent level until he is 45. The only thing that may hinder his progress is Tiger himself because he has stated over the last few years that he may retire earlier than alot of people think he will. This may mean that he plans to retire in his early 40s.
Hawkeye 5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, what I dont understand is you act like "crept" and on the same level with Tiger is the same thing. I never said anyone was even close to that. Other players have gotten better overall and I dont care what you say. Thats a credit to Tiger because of how bad he was embarrassing the field.
Other players had to raise their game

I already said Tiger will win more majors than anyone so thats not really breaking news to me, so I dont understand how thats not enough for you

Most majors of all-time and #1 or #2 for the next decade
I dont understand how that is a insult

Tigers great-will be the greatest
Now get off his nuts CRAB
DaBrowns41

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he will start back up again... He just needed some time to do his fine looking wife..... lol

This is called TRUTH!

Rest In Peace David, Renee and Joe (Crakburn)
DeuceFan26

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he needed some rest after the honeymoon thats why he slumped a little bit but who wouldn't, I think he will end up with 18 and tie Jack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: