Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The HATED Ravens

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jdrocco01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: The HATED Ravens Reply with quote

Everyone is saying that the Ravens are going to be on top of the AFC North this year... whatever happened to the Steelers? I know we are going to crush the Ravens and show everyone who the best is next year. But, I was just wondering what changed this offseason that the Ravens are better than us all of the sudden?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well number 1 they think mason is GOd and but he is decent but not that great 2 they think Rolle is God but he is too old and 3 Just remember there Qb Boller he blows soo he can screw them a couple of games..... It is easy to say they will be on the top after all the things they signed but whatever happens to the Steelers we always beat the F'n Ravens. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
MoMoney717

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this happens every year...last year we were supposed to come in 3rd in the division according to most.
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: The HATED Ravens Reply with quote

Jdrocco01 wrote:
Everyone is saying that the Ravens are going to be on top of the AFC North this year... whatever happened to the Steelers? I know we are going to crush the Ravens and show everyone who the best is next year. But, I was just wondering what changed this offseason that the Ravens are better than us all of the sudden?

I hate Ravens fans. I as a Browns fan can at least respect Steelers fans, because of the classy organization and fact that we've had a great rivalry over the years. I'd say that the division favorite right now is you guys. Other than that with an improving Bengals team and slightly improved Browns team, the division is open. I don't see the Ravens going anywhere but downhill. Ravens fans are so unintelligent it makes me want to vomit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: The HATED Ravens Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
Jdrocco01 wrote:

I hate Ravens fans. I as a Browns fan can at least respect Steelers fans, because of the classy organization and fact that we've had a great rivalry over the years. I'd say that the division favorite right now is you guys. Other than that with an improving Bengals team and slightly improved Browns team, the division is open. I don't see the Ravens going anywhere but downhill. Ravens fans are so unintelligent it makes me want to vomit.

at least its not just us that hates them so much...and the worst thing is the media's obbsession with their defence which honestly is not that good. Above average for sure but nowhere near what they are being compared to.
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: The HATED Ravens Reply with quote

MoMoney717 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
Jdrocco01 wrote:

at least its not just us that hates them so much...and the worst thing is the media's obbsession with their defence which honestly is not that good. Above average for sure but nowhere near what they are being compared to.

Agreed. That and I can't stand the Sunday night crew, particularly McGuire, always making such a big deal out of Ray Lewis (note the sig) even when he just makes a routine tackle, gets up, and acts like he just won the super bowl by himself. I don't understand why they get all of the publicity ever since that one year that they won the super bowl with the #2 overall defense in the league behind the Titans. The Sunday night crew would talk about how Baltimore had for sure the best D in the NFL, and it's good, but I'd take your Steel D and the NE Pats D over them. Also, I think that people underrate the consistent D that Monty Kiffin has in Tampa. 8 straight years top 10 in NFL total D. Impressive. National media needs to jump off the Blatimore bandwagon.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all in all the point of this thread is that Baltimore sucks and is overrated as hell
Jdrocco01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you MOMoney and that is EXACTLY the point.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol u sure do like to bash the ravens

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: