Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Denver's 2nd rounder?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GWilhite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Denver's 2nd rounder? Reply with quote

Who or what position does Denver go for in the second round? One of the latest mock's has the Broncos going for Chris Henry (WR from WVU) 6'5" with a 4.3 40 time but with lots of character issues. In the past Shanny has passed on players with a history of off the field problems but Henry sounds like a great WR talent. Any thoughts?
broncos_fan _from _uk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that the broncs should pass on miller or another CB in the first and draft either Poole or Clayton one of wih will pronbably be available, and draft Webster in the second. he is falling due to an injury plagued senior season. hes a little raw but if you remember that championship season he was dominant. what do you all think
The_Jester

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will depend upon what happens at #25, I guess. If they don't get a CB first, then that's probably a safe guess. Some mocks have Denver going with a QB (Campbell, Frye, etc) in round two.
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think webster will fall to us in the 2nd because other people have the same thoughts as you UK fan. i do think we could take pool or hopefully thomas davis. if not, pick a CB and then shazor or bullocks in the 2nd.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: