Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Time to rebuild...Farve is done!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marshpit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hinzvikes wrote:
byzr wrote:

i really think our offense will handle the baltimore D. they lost a lot when they lost hartwell and baxter. rolle is a good cover corner but he doesn't have that Raven toughness that baxter did. he was a dominate corner not just a cover corner and who are they going put next to Ray in thier 3-4?

The ravens are switching to a 4-3 so losing hartwell isn't that big of a deal that's why they were attempting to get Corey Simon from the Eagles and still may attempt to get another DT. Also, Samari Rolle is far better than Gary Baxter. The ravens have by far the best DB's in the game and by far the best overall D. And I really don't see the packers or vikings being able to handle it.

I would have to agree! The Vikes will have a difficult time with Raven's 'smash-mouth' defensive...GB has no chance!! In fact, this may be one of those games the Ravens actually score over 25+ points...GB 13 at best!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: