Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

a good trade???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeanTaylor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: a good trade??? Reply with quote

I was just wondering because you guys need a receiver !!
Would you trade the 12th overall pick for santana moss!!
What do you guys think??
boltfan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELL NO! S. Moss had 1 good year. This past year his productoin dropped. The chargers have a chance to get 1 of the 3 top WRs in this draft, Big Mike, B. Edwards, or T. Williamson. If a trade for S. Moss was made it would be our 2nd round pick, at most.

sig done dy alabama_man7

LT=MVP
superchargers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You skins fans are hilarious. You already don't want a player that hasn't even played a down for you. And BTW no. That is one of the worst trade proposals I have ever heard.
SeanTaylor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think williamson is better than S.Moss and why spend a 12th overall on williamson and not moss???
boltfan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTaylor wrote:
I don't think williamson is better than S.Moss and why spend a 12th overall on williamson and not moss???

First of all, I could be wrong but Im pretty sure Moss was drafted in the bottom half of the 1st round. What has he done to make his value higher? Moss has been around 4 years, he had 1 good year then regressed last year. Maybe if he had another year like 2003, the Chargers would think about it. Right now I wouldnt give up more than the 2nd round pick.

Dude, why if you think Moss is worth a #12, and we obviously dont would you keep asking this? Go to the Cowboys forum and ask them the same trade proposal, Im sure you'll get the same response. The Cowboys need a WR more than we do, IMO.

A trade I could go for is the #12 for Sean Taylor. Laughing

sig done dy alabama_man7

LT=MVP
SeanTaylor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boltfan wrote:
SeanTaylor wrote:

First of all, I could be wrong but Im pretty sure Moss was drafted in the bottom half of the 1st round. What has he done to make his value higher? Moss has been around 4 years, he had 1 good year then regressed last year. Maybe if he had another year like 2003, the Chargers would think about it. Right now I wouldnt give up more than the 2nd round pick.

Dude, why if you think Moss is worth a #12, and we obviously dont would you keep asking this? Go to the Cowboys forum and ask them the same trade proposal, Im sure you'll get the same response. The Cowboys need a WR more than we do, IMO.

A trade I could go for is the #12 for Sean Taylor. Laughing

Not Sean Taylor ,i wont even take your #12 and #28 for him Laughing
supratony

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahhaha well.... hey.... moss?? y dont we give u brees and rivers with the 12 and u can keep moss too... damn.... whats up with ya'll ask'n us to trade our HIGH draft pick for chumps.... no we wont trade 12 of moss... maybe our second round pick.... damn... ya'll want to give us C type people for an A pick....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: