Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: T.A.B.T. Reply with quote

Pretty simple...This Aint Buc Talk

talk about anything...ive always wanted to start this thread for us, but just never been....while im sitting here figured id get it going! A better way for us bucs fans to grow together and not always have heated debates Wink

so game 3 tonight, Magic vs Celtics...Does the magic even have a chance tonight?!

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks to be another Celtic/Laker final Sad
SlackerBoy9

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hoping the magic can come back and win both in boston. It would be helpful if Rashard started knocking down a few shots. barely noticed he played last game
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil Betty wrote:
Looks to be another Celtic/Laker final Sad

Yeah it appears...and i have a soft spot for the magic, and root for them as the east coast team...but the Lakers are my team

Getting revenge against them would be too sweet Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlackerBoy9 wrote:
I am hoping the magic can come back and win both in boston. It would be helpful if Rashard started knocking down a few shots. barely noticed he played last game

Good thing for the Magic...Boston plays better on the road....bad news for magic, they have the home court advantage...lol

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boston just looks so focused right now. Rondo is on another level. The Magic might be able to win 1 game, but I think Boston has it sealed up.

Lakers/Celtics is going to be a great series, even though I hate both teams, haha.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rondo is the real deal, he is now better and on a another lvevel than the big three.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Rondo is the real deal, he is now better and on a another lvevel than the big three.

Yeah, man. His game awareness is just absurd. He knows exactly when to drive and dish, and when to create his own shot. He completely dictates game tempo. It's awesome to watch someone that dialed in.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more focused on the NHL playoffs right now, lookin like a Philadelphia - Chicago final. I still won't count out the Habs though especially with Halak.

I hate all four teams left in the NBA so I don't really care, but if I had to pick one it would probably be Phoenix.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a kentucky fan and i never thought Rondo was going to be this good coming out of college. But then again he was on one of the bad tubby smith teams
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
Boston just looks so focused right now. Rondo is on another level. The Magic might be able to win 1 game, but I think Boston has it sealed up.

Lakers/Celtics is going to be a great series, even though I hate both teams, haha.

That's gotta be irking all you new yorkers....I know i hate rondo, and the celtics Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

for hockey its all about the Hawks now Eggy...they look head and shoulders better then the other 3 teams left

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:

That's gotta be irking all you new yorkers....I know i hate rondo, and the celtics :twisted: :twisted:

for hockey its all about the Hawks now Eggy...they look head and shoulders better then the other 3 teams left

I wouldn't say that just yet, in these playoffs I see no reason to count out the Flyers or the Canadiens for that matter.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:

That's gotta be irking all you new yorkers....I know i hate rondo, and the celtics Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I wouldn't say that just yet, in these playoffs I see no reason to count out the Flyers or the Canadiens for that matter.

Im willing to say that...Niemi looks like a man possessed right now, one of the best performances from a rookie goalie i can remember

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Habs are just weird. I don't understand why they went away from net crashing, which worked so well in game 3. For most of the game they looked tired and frankly uninterested, while the Flyers played with energy, physicality and dominated them. It's just odd how a team can do something so well and then simply not do it next game. It's like the Bucs and Cadillac..every time he carried the ball he got yards, so what do we do? Stop giving it to him. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
The Habs are just weird. I don't understand why they went away from net crashing, which worked so well in game 3. For most of the game they looked tired and frankly uninterested, while the Flyers played with energy, physicality and dominated them. It's just odd how a team can do something so well and then simply not do it next game. It's like the Bucs and Cadillac..every time he carried the ball he got yards, so what do we do? Stop giving it to him. Rolling Eyes

Major facepalm....i never understand why we do that....

BTW the Celtics are taking the Magic to the woodshed.....it's down right embarrassing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

Jump to: