Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade down mock draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Burton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but when you get to round 4 your usually picking back ups. Just because it goes to round 7 doesn't mean were getting that many starters. We have to select positions that are top priority and fill the others next year.

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we'll trade down a 2 or 3 spots to get extra picks. But i think we'll grab a couple of WRs and maybe sign one after the draft. If we got 11 or 12 picks would be enough. I like Barron and DJ over Mike Williams. Matt Jones is a poor guys MW. And i think we should find speed on D quick. I think Boley would be a great 3rd pick up or even a barret Ruud. But i like Boley. If we gopt DJ that will solve alot of problems, i think he'll be MLB with Sirmon and Bulluck on the outside. If we havent picked in the top ten in ten years i would say DJ, but it looks like Barron more likely since Bhop was our first OT picked in the first round i think its time to replace him with TALENT, not just anybody that can play LT, but they need upside and Barron has plenty. And if we picked Brodney Pool he'll be only 20 years old when the draft comes around so i expect to him to fall even if hes the number one safety, ill think he'll fall just like Randy Starks did.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Thomas Davis may fall to us with our second pick. I think he'll solve our problems at SS. He had a poor combine and he's tweener, kinda small for LB 6'1" 230. And he doesnt have the quickness or speed to be FS. I think he'll slide to us to tell you the truth in round 2. And if we trade down and get picks we can always trade up a little in round two to get Davis. I think it'll be an excellent pick.
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes sense. I'm also hoping for a trade-down or two to gather some extra picks.
ChrisBrown

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans#1fan wrote:
I think Thomas Davis may fall to us with our second pick. I think he'll solve our problems at SS. He had a poor combine and he's tweener, kinda small for LB 6'1" 230. And he doesnt have the quickness or speed to be FS. I think he'll slide to us to tell you the truth in round 2. And if we trade down and get picks we can always trade up a little in round two to get Davis. I think it'll be an excellent pick.

T.Davis will be a first round pick no way he slips would be nice though.

Any of these i would be happy with in later rounds

James Butler, Georgia Tech
Josh Bullucks, Nebraska
Brodney Pool, Oklahoma

Andre Maddox, NC State ( Really like this kid) but will be a work in progress but with out major holes could show promise really quick
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hes a top 32 prospect and he can slide as easily as anybody else. Theres no demand for safeties for this year. Bullocks would be be good too

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: