Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TART (This Ain't Rams Talk)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: TART (This Ain't Rams Talk) Reply with quote

This Ain't Rams Talk, take 4.....ACTION!

Has anyone seen Iron Man 2 yet? I've heard from some people that it's good, but if you check the ET forum, a lot of our big movie buffs on the site didn't really care for it.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...

Last edited by Ramsfan28 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
asgardian

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHH!!!! the revival of my TART that failed a while back, its been missed.

And yeah I saw it last night actually, I personally liked it but Im not one of those huge movie critic kind of guys. The action was pretty good but the final battle was short lived between Iron Man and Ivan. I would recommend it personally
stlramz

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped listening to critics a while ago, I actually saw it last night and it was everything the first one was but better. It's got your humor and action with a few hints to other Marvel characters which will lead up to The Avengers movie. And make sure you wait until after the credits even though they're ten minutes long.

I might be in the minority here but is anyone into the ABC show Lost? I have to say I'm an addict and i'd like to here some other peoples theories if any of you guys happen to watch.
asgardian

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stlramz wrote:
I stopped listening to critics a while ago, I actually saw it last night and it was everything the first one was but better. It's got your humor and action with a few hints to other Marvel characters which will lead up to The Avengers movie. And make sure you wait until after the credits even though they're ten minutes long.

I might be in the minority here but is anyone into the ABC show Lost? I have to say I'm an addict and i'd like to here some other peoples theories if any of you guys happen to watch.

Yeah the credits were ridiculous. I havent watch the Lost show after the 2nd season cuz I felt like the kept making new questions and werent answering any of the previous ones they made. Did they ever end up explaining that big thing of black smoke that would like rip trees out of the ground. And what ever happened to the black dad and Walt?
stlramz

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asgardian wrote:
stlramz wrote:

Yeah the credits were ridiculous. I havent watch the Lost show after the 2nd season cuz I felt like the kept making new questions and werent answering any of the previous ones they made. Did they ever end up explaining that big thing of black smoke that would like rip trees out of the ground. And what ever happened to the black dad and Walt?

Haha dude it's so much to explain it's absolutely crazy. Let's see if I can somewhat explain the smoke monster. Oh and Walt got off the island and Michael died on a freighter in the ocean that was sent to the island to kill everyone on it and retrieve Benjamin Linus.

So when Locke told Walt about the game of backgammon and said "two sides, one is light and one is dark" it was MAJOR foreshadowing, it turns out there are two people on the island; Jacob who is light and MIB (man in black) who is dark. Locke moves the island by turning a wheel to keep anyone from finding the island he loved so much but in doing this it shifts the island while sending the person who moves the island off of it. Locke then dies off of the island and is brought back where he is then possessed by the black smoke. (which explains the whole Jack seeing his dad thing.) And the black smoke turns out to be MIB the dark force on the island. Jacob describes the situation as a wine bottle. the wine inside the bottle is evil or MIB and the cork that holds it in is the island itself.
asgardian

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stlramz wrote:
asgardian wrote:
stlramz wrote:

Haha dude it's so much to explain it's absolutely crazy. Let's see if I can somewhat explain the smoke monster. Oh and Walt got off the island and Michael died on a freighter in the ocean that was sent to the island to kill everyone on it and retrieve Benjamin Linus.

So when Locke told Walt about the game of backgammon and said "two sides, one is light and one is dark" it was MAJOR foreshadowing, it turns out there are two people on the island; Jacob who is light and MIB (man in black) who is dark. Locke moves the island by turning a wheel to keep anyone from finding the island he loved so much but in doing this it shifts the island while sending the person who moves the island off of it. Locke then dies off of the island and is brought back where he is then possessed by the black smoke. (which explains the whole Jack seeing his dad thing.) And the black smoke turns out to be MIB the dark force on the island. Jacob describes the situation as a wine bottle. the wine inside the bottle is evil or MIB and the cork that holds it in is the island itself.

That makes some sense but its still confusing in the explaination. And yeah I remember Walt and Michael getting off the island but I didnt know Michael died, who is Walt with now that his mom and dad are dead or is he just outta the show completely
stlramz

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asgardian wrote:
stlramz wrote:
asgardian wrote:
stlramz wrote:

That makes some sense but its still confusing in the explaination. And yeah I remember Walt and Michael getting off the island but I didnt know Michael died, who is Walt with now that his mom and dad are dead or is he just outta the show completely

He's been out of the show for a while but he was living with his grandmother because Michael told Walt what he had to do to get him back and it really made Walt look at him differently. That's when Michael decided to go on the freighter. They're going to show the first episode of Lost before the finale of the entire series in three weeks so a buddy of mine is trying to say Walt is gonna make a re-appearance but I think he's reaching for that one.
asgardian

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stlramz wrote:

He's been out of the show for a while but he was living with his grandmother because Michael told Walt what he had to do to get him back and it really made Walt look at him differently. That's when Michael decided to go on the freighter. They're going to show the first episode of Lost before the finale of the entire series in three weeks so a buddy of mine is trying to say Walt is gonna make a re-appearance but I think he's reaching for that one.

Did CHarlie make a revival in the shw or is he still dead
footballfreak1

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a couple of my friends went to see iron man 2 thursday night and they said it was ok, but iron man 1 was better.

I've never seen either movie though..

^props to El Ramster and steferfootballd^
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see Iron Man 2, Probably will next week sometime.

I just purchased a Wii last week. Been playing a lot of Mega Man 3 lately, I don't know if anyones old enough to remember the awesomeness of Mega Man 3.
zissou

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footballfreak1 wrote:
a couple of my friends went to see iron man 2 thursday night and they said it was ok, but iron man 1 was better.

I agree with them but Scarlett made it worth watching.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody watch UFC 113 last night?

God forbid you to go to hell, but if you even seen a Rams game then you know it well.
zissou

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galvao wrote:
Anybody watch UFC 113 last night?

I've watched the last three events live but I didn't do it this time, trying to avoid spoilers the entire day because I'll watch it later tonight. It looked like a rather weak card on paper but I can't wait to see the two main events.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Man 2 was very good. Worth the watch in theaters. Make sure to stay after the credits.

My favorite players.
footballfreak1

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you guys all doing for mothers
day?

^props to El Ramster and steferfootballd^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 1 of 65

Jump to: