Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Priest HOLMES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coachedgreen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Priest HOLMES Reply with quote

[quote] JESUS LOVES EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow teammate and fans. I count it an honor and a blessing to be a part of the Chief Family. I would like to see Priest Holmes traded for 2 great defensive players that could really turn our program around. I know that you all think I am crazy but lets be honest he is injury pron and he is not getting younger. Yes I believe that Larry Johnson can carry the load. Lets really take a look at the whole picture. There was no Priest Holmes until Coach Vermeil came to KC. There was no Marshall Faulk until Vermeil was with the Rams which also made a Terry Holt in his offensive schemes. It is his system that makes the players great and famous. The system has always put points on the board and had alot of trouble stopping teams. Dante Hall is just like the Terry Holt and Priest is like the Faulk. Trade Priest now while he is worth something. We also need a back up quarterback that has quick feet Trent never scrambles for a couple of yards so since the linebackers know that Trent is not going to take off with the ball and they sit on him and break on the ball when he throws. Coach Vermeil knew exactly why he brought Trent Green to KC because Green knew the system and the coach did not have to spend alot of time getting the system in the quarterbacks head. Coach Vermeil wanted results right away his reputation was on the line. And Vermeil knew that KC was going to score points no matter what. Really think about it the great smart coaches always get a quarter back that has been under him before so that they can move at a faster pace then train a new quarter back the ropes slowly. Look at Parcells in Dallas why did he get Vinny Testaverde and now he went with Bledsoe these quarterbacks have potential simply because the offensive of scheme is second nature to them and that makes things a whole lot easier fot the offence.

Poor defensive coordinator we do not have the horses like on the offense but we can make some trades and get a few impact players.

Write back and Please be considerate of my ideas and I am still a KC fan if you agree or disagree because where I come from once a family always a family.
kyanho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if were best for the team to do this, it probably still would never happen.
2TP3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think Priest is worth 2 good defensive players, think about it, after what happened last year with the Chump Bailey thing and Portis not doing that well teams are gonna want to start bulking up thier lines plus good RBs are pretty much a dime a dozen right now with Alexander, Henry and James on the trade block and with the RBs in the draft being deep Priest isnt going anywhere. As for the back up QB that can scramble, its not really needed, Green will move if needed and he can if needed, our offense has no problem except the fact that our WRs are old.

and BTW Welcome

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since priest is running on some aging legs and he has gotten injured recently, should the cheifs think about drafted a RB in rounds 2-4 as insurance and as an eventual replacement?
kyanho

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We already have our replacement in LJ, but we will probably draft a back in the later rounds.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: