Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New & Improved Buffalo Bills Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeastM0de23RB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
Wow, I've been here for a year, and I've never done one of these yet. So I'll do one now.

Name: leeevans83d

Occupation or area of study: looking foward to graduating so I can go to the University of Buffalo.

Interests besides football:Music, nascar, drag racing.

Favorite Food/Meal: pizza

Favorite Band/Music: Green day, The Offspring, Iron Maiden, ect. Classic Rock

Favorite Movie: Have a lot. Law Abiding Citizen, The Hangover, Inglourius Basterds. Like comedy movies.

Favorite Television Show: BTN!!!

Favorite current Bills player: Lee Evans!

Favorite all-time Bills player: Jim Kelly

Favorite current non-Bills player: Drew Brees

Favorite all-time non-Bills player: ole Brett Farve.

BTW GO JEFF GORDON!!!

I don't want to sound old here, or like I'm preaching, but you're 15 and those are your favorite movies? Don't get me wrong, when I was in high school, my favorite movies weren't necessarily fit for my age, but I find it amazing how some of our youth are exposed to movies as violent as Inglorious Basterds, and movies that set horrible examples for kids such as The Hangover. That being said, I really liked both of those movies, but some of the content in those movies really could leave the wrong impression on a mind that is still in the important developmental stages. This will be the last I say this to you, or any of the younger members of this forum, but just try to keep your head straight. Don't let society dictate what is right for you. Only you know what is right for you. Don't fall into the traps that get set on a daily basis. Stay focused, and if you do, the sky is the limit. I hope to see you post on here 7 years from now hearing that your goal of being a Buffalo alum has been met.

[/preach]

“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments” - M.P.H.
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastM0de23RB wrote:
leeevans83d wrote:
Wow, I've been here for a year, and I've never done one of these yet. So I'll do one now.

Name: leeevans83d

Occupation or area of study: looking foward to graduating so I can go to the University of Buffalo.

Interests besides football:Music, nascar, drag racing.

Favorite Food/Meal: pizza

Favorite Band/Music: Green day, The Offspring, Iron Maiden, ect. Classic Rock

Favorite Movie: Have a lot. Law Abiding Citizen, The Hangover, Inglourius Basterds. Like comedy movies.

Favorite Television Show: BTN!!!

Favorite current Bills player: Lee Evans!

Favorite all-time Bills player: Jim Kelly

Favorite all-time non-Bills player: ole Brett Farve.

BTW GO JEFF GORDON!!!

I don't want to sound old here, or like I'm preaching, but you're 15 and those are your favorite movies? Don't get me wrong, when I was in high school, my favorite movies weren't necessarily fit for my age, but I find it amazing how some of our youth are exposed to movies as violent as Inglorious Basterds, and movies that set horrible examples for kids such as The Hangover. That being said, I really liked both of those movies, but some of the content in those movies really could leave the wrong impression on a mind that is still in the important developmental stages. This will be the last I say this to you, or any of the younger members of this forum, but just try to keep your head straight. Don't let society dictate what is right for you. Only you know what is right for you. Don't fall into the traps that get set on a daily basis. Stay focused, and if you do, the sky is the limit. I hope to see you post on here 7 years from now hearing that your goal of being a Buffalo alum has been met.

[/preach]

Yeah, we learned about the holocaust last year, and I was interested. I saw the R-rated version of the hangover, so it wasn't that bad, but it was bad. As if that makes any sense. lol. I really do hope to go to UB simply because I love Buffalo. I come up there 3 times a year and I love it. When/if I go to UB, maybe i'll get to see more Bills games. Wink

Go Bills!
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never did one haha

Name bigbadbuff23835 (Mark Houser)

Occupation or area of study: Junior in High School

Interests besides football: Baseball, Sports Writing, Music

Favorite Food/Meal:Pizza, and Steak Subs

Favorite Band/Music: No really favorite here, just a general fan.

Favorite Movie: Step Brothers, and The Hangover, I also like Gridiron Gang.

Favorite Television Show: Friday Night Lights...By far

Favorite current Bills player: Lee Evans/Poz

Favorite all-time Bills player: Lee Evans

Favorite current non-Bills player: Jared Allen

Favorite all-time non-Bills player: Kurt Warner

#JDI
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastM0de23RB wrote:

[/preach]

You shouldn't be so suprised by that. I am 16 and I can tell you that everybody in my school has seen The Hangover (except me unfortunatly Sad )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
BeastM0de23RB wrote:

[/preach]

You shouldn't be so suprised by that. I am 16 and I can tell you that everybody in my school has seen The Hangover (except me unfortunatly Sad )

Surprised Surprised Surprised Bro, go rent it...TONIGHT!!!

#JDI
BeastM0de23RB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
BeastM0de23RB wrote:

[/preach]

I guess I shouldn't have used the word surprised. My point was basically that we're teaching our kids the wrong things lol. The youth is always the future, no matter what generation you speaking of.

“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments” - M.P.H.
mkkost84

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an updated one from me:

Name: mkkost84 (Matthew Kost)

Interests besides football: Music, Electronics, Video Games, Cars, Any other sports

Favorite Food/Meal: BBQ Ribs and Chicken

Favorite Band/Music: Coheed and Cambria, Circa Survive, Ahimsa Sunrise, etc.

Favorite Movie: The Boondock Saints, Saving Private Ryan,

Favorite Television Show: Friday Night Lights

Favorite current Bills player: Lee Evans and George Wilson

Favorite all-time Bills player: Andre Reed/Jim Kelly/Thurman Thomas/90's SB era team

Favorite all-time non-Bills player: Brett Favre/Barry Sanders
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mkkost84 wrote:
Here is an updated one from me:

Name: mkkost84 (Matthew Kost)

Interests besides football: Music, Electronics, Video Games, Cars, Any other sports

Favorite Food/Meal: BBQ Ribs and Chicken

Favorite Band/Music: Coheed and Cambria, Circa Survive, Ahimsa Sunrise, etc.

Favorite Movie: The Boondock Saints, Saving Private Ryan,

Favorite Television Show: Friday Night Lights

Favorite current Bills player: Lee Evans and George Wilson

Favorite all-time Bills player: Andre Reed/Jim Kelly/Thurman Thomas/90's SB era team

Favorite all-time non-Bills player: Brett Favre/Barry Sanders

You got good taste. Wink Very Happy

Go Bills!
buffalokie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Buffalokie
Interests: Fishing, boating, camping, gardening
Fave Food: Burgers (I luvs me some wings too!)
Fave Bands: Floyd, Metallica, Marley, Petty, Clapton
Fave Movies: Forest Gump, Christmas Vacation
Fave TV Show: The Ultimate Fighter - or whatever's on Discovery/History/Science Channels
Fave Current Bills Player: Fred Jackson
Fave All Time Bills Player: Machine Gun Kelly
Fave Current Non-Bills Player: Sam Bradford
Fave All-Time Non Bills Player: Barry Sanders

It's tough being a Bills fan in Dallas territory! After the last superbowl loss, I totally quit watching pro ball. 2008 was my first season back. The first four or five games that year were awesome, and I got sucked back into this heartbreaking mess. But, as bad as we looked last season, and with all that has changed recently, I still think the Bills are close to being contenders - we just need meatier lines on both sides of the ball

I've only been to one Bills game - 1980 (I think) in a victory over Miami. I hope to go back to Buffalo this year to visit family and hopefully catch a game this year.
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffalokie wrote:
I've only been to one Bills game - 1980 (I think) in a victory over Miami. I hope to go back to Buffalo this year to visit family and hopefully catch a game this year.

That's definitely a good one to have gone to. That's the game when the Bills broke their 20-game losing streak from the Dolphins. It was also one of the games that the goal posts came down after the game.

Welcome aboard!
flutieflk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name:Matt

Interests besides football:Golf, playing softball, family.

Favorite food/meal:Anything Italian

Favorite band:U2
Favorite movie: The Fugitive

Favorite Television show:Breaking Bad/ Curb Your Enthusiasm

Favorite current Bills Player: Brian Moorman

Favorite all-time Bills player:Jim Kelly

Favorite current non-Bills player: Larry Fitzgerald

Favorite all-time non-Bills player: Barry Sanders

I've been reading posts on here for awhile now, and I'm going to try posting more. I try to get to a Bills game once a year. I'm going to the Cincinnati and Pittsburgh games this year. I went to the hall of fame game last year and the Browns Monday night game two years ago Crying or Very sad.
AllBuffalo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, with the draft just passing I've been looking around for a place to talk about the Bills, and I stumbled on this site and it looks pretty good. Just thought I'd make a little info and let you know that I plan on posting here pretty often from here on out.
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AllBuffalo wrote:
Hey guys, with the draft just passing I've been looking around for a place to talk about the Bills, and I stumbled on this site and it looks pretty good. Just thought I'd make a little info and let you know that I plan on posting here pretty often from here on out.

Good. Welcome to the forums. It is the best place to talk about the Bills, and the people around here are good people.

Go Bills!
BeastM0de23RB

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
AllBuffalo wrote:

Good. Welcome to the forums. It is the best place to talk about the Bills, and the people around here are good people.

Welcome aboard man.

BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
AllBuffalo wrote:

Amen to that. We don't always agree on everything, but everyone here is respectful of others and their opinions.
Welcome to all the new members.

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
West Coast is Best Coast
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: