Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Reese has somethin up his sleeves...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reese has somethin up his sleeves... Reply with quote

When i think about the 6th pick, and what Reese and Fisher has said have made me so confused. Fish has said that he knows who we want. Reese has said that he'll take BPA. Reese has mentioned about everybody whos he interested in. When i think about it, it can be anybody.
Look at is this way
only 2 WRs ( that i know of) on the depth chart
lost both startin CBs
No healthy RT and no future LT

which one is more important? and which position has the best talent at 6 that we need?
Burton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well from what i've heard (which is little because i don't live in tennesse), I think they want the player that will make an immediate impact. In my opinion that would be CB, so i'm thinking that is what it will be. However, CB is deeper this year than ever before so what i believe we should do is pick Willaims at 6 and get a 1st round caliber CB in the 2nd that will most likely start next to woolfork next year. He won't have anyone to learn by though, and woolfork is going to need to step up. I think we can go one more year without picking an RT or LT, unless we pick one in the 3rd this year (which i wouldn't mind sense their is some talent at that level).

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think picking Mike Williams or Barron 1st will be best. No CB is worth the 6th pick. And Justin Miller or Fabian Washington might be there with our second.

If we do go WR then CB it will be hard to find good quality depth at OT.
if the titans want a superstar its Mike Williams. If they want to play it a little safe with some value it will be Barron.
titans will return

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

his name is Woolfolk not fork
Burton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really care, he hasn't showed any signs of greatness yet, he needs to make me learn his name.

titans will return

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, i think the same of him we wasted a 1st rd on him and there was so much more there than him
TitansFan9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe ya'll are belling on Andre Woolfolk. In case you all aren't aware it usually takes about 3 years for a corner to develop, and really start to blossum. I think Woolfolk could really do good this year, along with Beckam
titans will return

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans we arent bashing on his ability, but he hasnt played a full season in 3 years, i love woolfolk and his athletic ability i just want to see him play more maybe a whole season i think he and beckham would be great and add Rolle in there i think thats awesome.
Burton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you see guys like Gamble and those two fools Atlanta and GB picked and it gets discouraging that our first rounder is a year older and hasn't done anything that deserves noteriaty.

BALD_EAGLE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt be surprised at all if Reese and Fisher have some kind of "plan". They always seem to pull stuff out that you woundnt think was possible. And Burton- dont worry us that live here in TN dont find out much, because the Titans dont say much.
Sometimes, I wonder if Reese and Fisher get together and talk about what to say, so that noone can figure and idea of who we are going after. I have heard Fisher say he doesnt want anyone to know who we are going after untill we are on the board. Yeah other teams have ideas of what we want and need, but knowing Fisher he will use that to his advantage if possible, and surpire everyone. So dont count anything out on April 23, but until then we can keep guessing and wondering, the Titans arent talking.
Titans2004

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In terms of value at #6 I think the choices are most likely WR or RB or possibly DJ(best defensive player in the draft)

taking a CB or OT will be a reach at #6 i think they will be slotted more 9-15 range
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think tennessee will stay at 6. Most likely they will trade down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: