Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFC CENTRAL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonysoprano

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: NFC CENTRAL Reply with quote

Pack still the team to beat?
beartn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No the pack is done, I believe the strongest is going to be the viqueens
Jack

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree...with the pack losing both guards to keep favre safe, plus loosing sharper, thats a lot to bring back, but then again, they still got 'ol fav-RE there to bring them back in the last 2 min.....i think the viks have a hell of a team on paper, but they just cant seem to keep it up at the end of the season, always fall apart in the last half of the season......i hope both their 1st rounders are BUSTS, especially when they pick a WR, then they will realize how much of a loss moss was (and that was a great x-mas gift to all the coaches in the NFC North) it would be nice for the bears to play spoilers in the division, i really think they have a legitimate shot at it, with a revamped offense w/moose and another stud WR(in the draft) a healthy grossman with a solid RB in Jones, plus their AWESOME defense (even w/o urlacher o-gun brown and tillman) they still held their own, i think they are a HUGE under-dog...GO BEARS!!!!!

"You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they donít play together, the club wonít be worth a dime."--Babe Ruth
tonysoprano

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, losing Moss will hurt the Vikes. Pack has lost some but still have Favre. Bears and Lions are breathing down their necks. Should be hotly contested this year.
W.PAYTONS#1FAN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have as much or more talent then anyother team, the Viqueens being tied, Its time for REX to step in a bring the monsters back to rule the north.
Keep this in mind, if we due indeed have a great team it will be great for a LONG time with everybody under contract for so long!
ezra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the vikings will run away with the division now that thier defense has improved and there offense didn't get that much worse
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vikings have only upgraded from being a sorry defense to an average one. Thier offense took a MAJOR hit by losing it's only real playmaker. Culpepper is good - but without Moss to bail him out he's in for a long year. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Vikes challenge for the division, but they sure as heck won't run away with anything.
viks_fan21

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aren't those teams in the NFC North?
Jack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

viks fan 21.....with the 7th overall pick in the draft, do you pick up DJ or Edwards/Williams (which ever one falls, and assuming both are there for you to grab) if it were me and I had two 1st rounders, and DJ was there, id take DJ, and take my chances with Williamson with the 18th pick. That has to be the "topic of debate" over in the viks forum, just like our debate is RB vs. WR vs. Trade down

"You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they donít play together, the club wonít be worth a dime."--Babe Ruth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: