Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chris Terry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mic79e

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: Chris Terry Reply with quote

Right tackle Chris Terry has been released by the Seahawks. The Ravens have said they are happy with Zeus, but I am sick of him, and would take a look at bringing in Terry on a 2-3 year contract, draft Ray Willis from Florida State in the fourth round, and then get what ever I could for Zeus (maybe the Browns would want him too).

What does everyone think about Chris Terry?
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont know much about him, but looking at shawn alexanders consitant top level production he must be part of a good Oline. Anyways, about Zeus, yea hes old but i wouldnt unload him we might get a 3rd round pick at best. Zeus has been hit by a lot of injuries and turns 35 soon. not many teams will want that, so hes got poor trade value. Id rather keep him around for another year or 2 until he retires. Even if he isnt starting, he is still the leader of the Oline. Hes the one that pumps up everyone on the Oline like Ray does with the defense. I wouldnt want to get rid of an old car just because its old, keep it around till it doesnt run anymore.
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind, i dont want him. It looks like he was a bit of a trouble maker and thats why he was released, il defenitly take Brown over this guy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: