Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What I want to see

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beartn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: What I want to see Reply with quote

I would like to see the following people cut, r-dub, rex tucker, dez clark, paul edinger, and either hillmeyer or joe leon (whichever you don't keep as backup.

I am interested in seeing what Darryl campbell (DT from ND) does he was an impressive nd player but was hurt last year.

Kelley Kareem (WR USC) I don't quite know what this guys issue last year was but he was pretty good at usc, nnot mike williams good but I do believe he average more yds per catch and more yards after the catch

I would like to see tommy polley or holdman as an lb

freddie mithchell or buba franks as a te

Draft a real kicker, draft a wr

Also whats the deal with that dwonne hicks (rb) saw him in last years preseason then never saw him again
W.PAYTONS#1FAN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL thats alot of viods to fill, outside of the draft Im quite happy with the Bears offseason, outside of the fact I really would like to see them pick up one more LB to replace hunter H. , but I could live with him.

I think we filled alot of holes and give 2 VERY big thumbs up to MR. Angelo
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think we filled alot of holes and give 2 VERY big thumbs up to MR. Angelo

I agree with ya W.PAYTONS#1FAN that he has done a better job this year in that department than I have ever seen from him. However ... I have to agree with beartn's comment:

Quote:
I would like to see tommy polley or holdman as an lb

freddie mithchell or buba franks as a te

We still need to fill those two positions with quality players. I would hate to go into the season with either Odom or Hillenmeyer at the other OLB spot. The pickup today of Garza solidifies the O-line (in my humble opinion)... so that leaves two sore spots on that side of the ball - WR and TE. WR we will get from the draft with the #4 pick, but I think we need to get our TE from the FA pool.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: