Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

read this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goviks26

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: read this Reply with quote

so far in fa the viks have done awesome we can all agree to that . but i still cant figure out why with all the money we have we let chris clairborn go. he is a monster at the lolb are week spot now. plus there is talk of us leting cory chavous go if we cant rework his contrac whats up with that i have already heard sharper can play fs so why would we want to get ride of are best ss .its retared we have the money we need to rework it and not i repeat not let him go.anways other than that we have done a stand up job in the offseason. i would also like to comment on a little guy name travis taylor.(i have a cuzin named that is that crazy or what) i am saying it wrigth now mark my words tt will have a break out year. so what do you guys think does anyone agree or disagree with me just replay and let me now what you think.
Helter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he wanted to play MLB
and I will cross my fingers that Taylor has a break out year
nichos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know a guy named travis taylor too....i dont htink its weird, i just think its a common name. i think he will do well though, like anyone in the vikings offense. they seem to do well. shockingly even before moss changed our offense.
nickelpete

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: read this Reply with quote

goviks26 wrote:
i still cant figure out why with all the money we have we let chris clairborn go. he is a monster at the lolb.

Oy, where to start. Claiborne was not a monster but a monstrousity. The guy certainly has talent but does not conform to a system. He was constantly out of position and for every big play he made, he was out of position, missing tackles or sitting on the bench with a hangnail for 10 plays. Furthermore, the guy was a liability with his inability to shake the block from the smallest wideouts or half backs! You've been playing too much Madden where Claiborne is vastly overrated.
Prediction: Claiborn will be out of football in two years after St. Louis cuts him and realizes why Detroit and Minny made no effort to bring him back...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: