Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I think vikings will surprise you with 7th pick
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also believe that one of the WR's could fall. Both QBs have had great pro day workouts, we have 2-3 legitimate RBs, DJ appears to be a top 5 lock, Merriman's ridiculous combine numbers have moved him into a potential top 7-8 slot, and most mocks have Tennessee taking a CB.

That is a total of 7-8 guys who could all go top 6 - not including Mike Williams and Edwards. It'll be very interesting to see how it all plays out over the next month.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you betcha!
Helter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first off the draft is never a sure thing when it comes to depth ... you never know who will be picked where ... it's never a given

and to pick a WR at 7 . I beleive is a big mistake ... if williams or edwards is drafted then they will always be in the shadow of moss , the media will never let them be their own ... moss in not replacable so lets not try ... take a WR later in the draft and work him in slowly ... I still think our best bet is to trade down if DJ or Merriman is not there LB is still the thing we need most , I just don't have too much faith in what we have . i would like to beleive we do but last season was bad . perhapse with another year under their belts they will improve , but who want sto take that risk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: