Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NEXT YEAR OUR DEPTH????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans will return

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: NEXT YEAR OUR DEPTH???? Reply with quote

i was looking at cb

beckham,wadell,Gardner(of course we had rolle and mcfadden)
Beckham i think will blossom this year, and the last game last year was shutting down Roy Williams of the lions making look bad, Roy was complaining to the refs asking for holds and didnt get nothing, so i think he will be a awesome nickleback, and then you rolle and mcaffadden, and our dime cb's would be waddell and garner that actually isnt bad and let the rookies develope (wow)

and at WR
as of now its Calico, and Bennet,and some Kevin Wolcott(6ft2), i think we resigned Hill also(rookies Mathis6ft,Thorpe6ft2(i think)Jackson6ft5

thats not bad either i think if our rookies play well next year we could actually suprise everyone and maybe win about 10 games i think if we have this type of rookie class we could be great and next year we will draft like a Vince young or Matt Leinhart or Maybe Reggie Busch or even hold my breath Cough**Markus Vick**Cough
Burton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesus...just no! Vince Young and Markus Vick are horrible! You forgot Woolfork on CB and i highly doubt we win 10 games, that would get us in the playoffs which I don't think we'll make for atleast 2 years. Although I hope Reese doesn't do what he did last year and draft 3-4 DB's (D-line last year) and only grabs one or two.

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
seminoles1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: NEXT YEAR OUR DEPTH???? Reply with quote

titans will return wrote:
i was looking at cb

beckham,wadell,Gardner(of course we had rolle and mcfadden)

and at WR
as of now its Calico, and Bennet,and some Kevin Wolcott(6ft2), i think we resigned Hill also(rookies Mathis6ft,Thorpe6ft2(i think)Jackson6ft5

We didn't resign Hill and Wolcott was on the practice squad last year so i wouldn't trust him with being the #3. And i doubt we spend our 1st 2 picks on CB with Rolle and McFadden. And Mathis Thorpe and Jackson will all be gone before the 5th round. There is no way we could or would draft all 5 of those guys.
titans will return

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey seminoles there you go again read my other post jack [inappropriate/removed] where the mock really is none of those guys were in my 5th round wow isnt that funny you are the only guy that jumps on every oppurtunity to critize and when you dont even know the whole situation, why dont you go to some seminoles sports chat
ChrisBrown

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wont draft a bunch of DBs i would say 2 max which will be in the 2nd and 4th round unless we take A.Rolle 1st if we trade out. Beckham i have been saying for awile now in the past year before all the cuts happened is going to shock people he will step up for sure and be a great number 2 maybe more hes fully healed from the injury . Now Woolfolk has the talent to be dominate but staying healthy is the problem i think he overcomes it this year . To get 10 with our schedule isnt out of reach if the DE can step up and get pressure a good Pass Rush can hide a bad backfield . If McNair and Brown stay healthy and we get a Pass Rush we can compete right away for a Wild Card but more then likely it will be next year
BALD_EAGLE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love you guys Optimistic thinking, I like doing that too. But be realistic, not everything will go perfect. So I'll go with 8-8 in saying that Becham will start showing alot of promise and play pretty good. as will Willford. Sounds like Calico is going to be healthy and ready to go, I think he will be a stud this year, but I think Bennett might not have a good a season, So that might surprise everyone. But we will be ok and end up approx. 8-8.
Burton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Waddel over Beckham... I guess I just don't see it. Plus do you want to go into week 1 with Woolfork and Beckham/waddel as are two starters?

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
ChrisBrown

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy going in with those 3 plus a rookie or two whats the worst that can happen we live up to all the papers saying we wont win as much as we did last year . A Rolle is really the best defense pick we can make he can play CB and heard he can play SS even better since Williams wont be ready for the Season opener . Just a thought if we trade out
seminoles1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans will return wrote:
hey seminoles there you go again read my other post jack *** where the mock really is none of those guys were in my 5th round wow isnt that funny you are the only guy that jumps on every oppurtunity to critize and when you dont even know the whole situation, why dont you go to some seminoles sports chat

So, you single me out because i commented on your post. I would like you to point out exactly where i criticized you on that post. Other people have done it too, yet you only verbally bash me. And when i respond to a post, im not gonna go look on another thread from 2 weeks ago to see what you wrote. And how would we get all 5 of those guys without going into the 5th round? So tell me, when was the last time you saw a team pick only 2 positions with their 1st 5 picks.
titans will return

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1Antrell Rolle
2Kahlif Barnes
2Jerome Mathis
3Robert McCune
3Adrian McPherson

i took out thorpe and mcfadden. but i guess that ws on my other post from yesterday so w/e

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: