Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT WEEK17 - Steelers @ Dolphins
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will the Steelers make the playoffs?
Yes
37%
 37%  [ 9 ]
No
62%
 62%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 24

miamisteeler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: GDT WEEK17 - Steelers @ Dolphins Reply with quote

WIN AND MAYBE GET IN!!!!!!

SUNDAY 1 PM AT DOLPHINS STADIUM- MIAMI,FLORIDA

at

I will personally be at this game and I expect to see at least half of Dolphins Stadium in black and gold for sure.....This will be a "home" game in Miami.....If the Steelers win with some help from the Ravens, Jets, and Texans....they can get in to the playoffs and have a shot at repeating.....Lets have faith boys and most importantly....LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!
miamisteeler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUESTION!: I was trying to add a poll to the thread but it would'nt come out after I hit the submit button.....Can any of the moderators add this to the thread? The question I wanted to add on the poll was:

Will the Steelers make the playoffs?

Short and sweet baby!!!!!

Ok and for my bold prediction for the game: Steelers win 31-20
BIG7 = 275 YARDS AND TWO TD'S, NO TURNOVERS
WOODLEY AND HARRISON EACH RECORD A SACK
and last but not least: IKE TAYLOR GETS A PICK! (how's that for bold?)
bbelan2343

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly the last GDT of the year

Let's make it a good one!
Morons at the dollar store are selling dinosaurs for a buck

Let's go Pirates!!
bbelan2343

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a friend who's a Baltimore fan (I know, calling him a friend is a stretch) but he was telling me that he hopes that if his Ravens don't make it the playoffs, that the Steelers get in because they're apart of the AFCN. Putting it politely, I called him a crazy SOB. If the Steelers don't get in, I am praying the Ravens are sitting on their couches watching the playoffs as well. If it isn't the Steelers, I could care less who represents the AFC in the playoffs.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Let's go Pirates!!
Dcash4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbelan2343 wrote:
I got a friend who's a Baltimore fan (I know, calling him a friend is a stretch) but he was telling me that he hopes that if his Ravens don't make it the playoffs, that the Steelers get in because they're apart of the AFCN. Putting it politely, I called him a crazy SOB. If the Steelers don't get in, I am praying the Ravens are sitting on their couches watching the playoffs as well. If it isn't the Steelers, I could care less who represents the AFC in the playoffs.

The only way i would like to watch another afcn team in the playoffs... is if they get destroyed and get the boot in the first round. Other than that, if its not us, i dont want to see them have success. Ha im a little harsh on them, but i really, really, realllllllly have a certain hatred for the Ravens, bengals, and browns.
miamisteeler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbelan2343 wrote:

I actually thought about this last week......If I was to root for an AFC North team it would probably be the Ravens.....I have a tremendous amount of respect for them.....I hope the Bengals get spanked in the first round at home (just like last time they hosted!) and the Browns will never make the playoffs ever again so who cares about them!

Anyways, if I have to adopt another team other than the Steelers this year I guess it would breakdown like this:

AFC= Colts, Ravens, or Chargers....Why you ask? Cuz I hate them less than the Bengals, Pats, Jets......

NFC= Vikings or Saints....Why? I dont know I like Favre and would'nt mind seeing a fairy tale ending to his ridiculously incredible career and the Saints because of Brees for guiding my fantasy football team (Millenium Falcons and Miami Steelers) to back to back championships.
SteelersFb36

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbelan2343 wrote:

I would never root for another AFCN team in the playoffs, unless they were playing the patriots. I have never understood that mindset, I live down here in ACC country where all everyone cares about is college football and basketball. I see fans of ACC teams rooting for other ACC teams once their team gets knocked out. I don't get it, I hate every team in the AFCN and I would never want to see them do well.
bigben07MVP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I will personally be at this game and I expect to see at least half of Dolphins Stadium in black and gold for sure.....This will be a "home" game in Miami.....

I will be there as well! The last time that I went to this stadium, it was Ben's first game starting, and he threw a TD pass to Hines Ward with a few minutes remaining that won the game for us. I was on the opposite side of the field and couldn't really see that well, and when Plax caught it, the stadium erupted, and I went "Oh crap". Obviously I realized that we had actually scored a few seconds later. Laughing

Most Valuable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Ravens were playing Al Qaida, I'd be all "Go Osama!"
Ghengis Graz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite frankly when the Steelers season is over I may not watch anything football related til the draft stuff comes around. I could care less. For a good 1-2 weeks i am bitter and don't watch any sports at all.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irish 11 wrote:

Haha...wrong and funny at the same time.
Irish 11

Most Valuable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sentence (from an AP article) really ticks me off -- true though it may be.

Quote:
The Steelers defeated the Chargers (12-3), Vikings (11-4), Broncos (8-7) and Ravens (8-7) but lost to the Chiefs (3-12), Browns (4-11), Raiders (5-10) and Bears (6-9)

When you see it in black and white like that, it's just mind blowing.
SteelersFb36

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would rather have the Cowboys win the Super Bowl then any of the other AFCN teams, and thats saying a lot because I can't stand the Cowboys or their fans.
bbelan2343

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irish 11 wrote:

ROFL. Wow, that's classic. Sig'd.

Let's go Pirates!!
miamisteeler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigben07MVP wrote:
Quote:
I will personally be at this game and I expect to see at least half of Dolphins Stadium in black and gold for sure.....This will be a "home" game in Miami.....

I will be there as well! The last time that I went to this stadium, it was Ben's first game starting, and he threw a TD pass to Hines Ward with a few minutes remaining that won the game for us. I was on the opposite side of the field and couldn't really see that well, and when Plax caught it, the stadium erupted, and I went "Oh crap". Obviously I realized that we had actually scored a few seconds later. Laughing

I was at that game as well......It was Big7's first career start in 2004.....We battled terrential downpours that night due to a hurricane passing through the area the day before......Great game...nothing better than making an opposing team's stadium your own.....Dolphin fans have given up on their team already like they do every year.....I cant wait to see all those terrible towels in the air!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: