Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is anyone Scared?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollywood14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Is anyone Scared? Reply with quote

Bruschi won't be playing again
We still have no o-coordinator
We lost a lot of big name free agents
Adam Vinateri couldn't work out a deal

I'm not scared just because we are the Patriots.. Very Happy but are you?

Jgoldiscool on the sig
andrew91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course not Very Happy
We are the pats, until Bill proves he doesnt know what he is doing, we gotta trust him...
we might havea bad year though Sad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god guys... your over reacting.

Is Tom Brady still our QB? Did Corey Dillon just have the best season of his career? Did Deion Branch just win the SB MVP?

Rodney Harrison and Eugene Wilson are still our Safties aren't they? Seymour, Warren and Wilfork still on the line? Those guys are only getting better....there still babies.

So yea it would suck to lose tedy...but the only Starters we lost from last years starters are Patten and Andruzzi(bruschi maybe)....like OMG we're screwed lol.

I think we will be better then last year...like i said our D-Line is only getting better...in 2 years all 3 of those guys could be probowlers...Tom gets better every year...every player at almost every positoon is getting better....Safties...reid and wilson, CB's Gay and Samual....guys our 4 WR's are all under 25 or 26.

Im not worried at all. We will still win our divison and still go deep into the playoffs...its hard to continously go 14-2 every year...i wouldn't be disapointed if we went 12-4 and lost in the AFC championship game...i mean...of course id be pissed...but the season was still a success.

Deadpulse on the sig!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
andrew91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right, we do still have most of our Starters back, and a game is never lost before played with Tom Brady

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: