Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nate Burleson No.1 WR?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BurleyBurleson81

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Nate Burleson No.1 WR? Reply with quote

I think if the Vikes dont't bet Williams or Edwards Burley will be the NO. 1 WR. What you guys think?
BigRich3113

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he could do it.....he produced big #'s when moss was hurt last year. I think he can do it agian........Plus even though Travis Taylor has put up sub par numbers with the Ravens he WAS a 10th overall pick and he never had a QB like Daunte Diesel throwing to him so he could step up and be a #1 guy too.
andrew91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can be...in my mind. I mean with the Randy Ratio(1/5 of the balls thrown his way was it?) we are gonna see alot of people rising up, given the chance now that is

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anything can happen
common cents

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people are probably going to kill me for saying this...

but in my opinion there are only a few maybe 5-6 total #1 recievers in the league (moss, t.o., harrison, holt, etc.) these are players that you have to double team and account for on every play whether its a run or pass you better know where they are...

besides them i look at it as whether they are a player thats able to start and be productive or not. and, in the case of burleson he can start and he will be productive. so he will be a very good starting reciever. and if you can pair him with another very good starting reciever then that makes him more dangerous and vice-versa...

look at the patriots last year they had 5 very good starting recievers and thats what made them so dangerous...

i'd rather have that (5starters) than one #1 reciever...

so with that said burleson: solid starter, robinson: solid starter, taylor: solid starter. its starting to look good get me one more, maybe steal one of the patriots troy brown) and campell at the fifth and we'll have a very good all-round corps...thats my dream.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: