Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

does anyone know??????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goviks26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: does anyone know?????? Reply with quote

does anyone know how much money we have left under the cap
BigRich3113

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know.......... I have been wondering also...... We had like 31 million but that was after Pat Williams and since then we got Smoot Sharper and Taylor...... my guess is we are around 22 Million maybe.
nickelpete

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigRich3113 wrote:
I don't know.......... I have been wondering also...... We had like 31 million but that was after Pat Williams and since then we got Smoot Sharper and Taylor...... my guess is we are around 22 Million maybe.

I know the Vikes have been front loading contracts like Sharper and Williams so they won't be stuck paying millions for players they don't have. I don't know specifics but I would guess it's probably closer to 10-15 million under the cap.
Funny thought of the day. Darren Sharper is getting less money this year playing for us then he is getting from the packers (guaranteed, deferred money they still need to pay him this year.)
BigRich3113

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you sure THAT much??? i mean when we signed Pat Williams we had 31 million left and i know Smoot is getting paid alot. but Sharper and taylor we got kind of cheap so i don't think it is THAT low...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: