Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vikings Fans!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonack42

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Vikings Fans!! Reply with quote

If you're going to post something in the Green Bay forum you'd better make sure that's its constructive and has an edge of good sportsmanship within it. If you continue to come in and blast the Packers I won't hold up with sending a nice little message to the forum moderator to get your a**es kicked out of our forum. Its the off-season and its not even close to being over with yet. Since I live close to Minnesota I deal with idiots like you all the time and even once the season starts you still think you're gonna win! Remember this is the NFL and anything can happen thats why its a 16 game season and I think you've got the understanding that you always tend to stick your foot in your mouth as Viking fans. So lets actaully talk and not criticize each others teams because once the season starts all will be well in TITLETOWN! I promise you that!

GO PACK GO
KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly Bonack Vikes fans think just because they get a few FA they will win the division hell even the super bowl. But remeber to be the champs you have to beat the champs and the vikes have yet to win the division within two years that they were the favs.

~Mozilla on the sig~
vikefan11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: whats up Reply with quote

i was just wondering what you guys think to sherman!!!!!
Halfback007

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherman is a good coach, but a below average GM with his best pick being Bubba Franks.
VikingsFan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonack42 very good post it actually pised me off when that viking fan when on here and made fun of you guys
Redhawks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. I'm sorry about some jerk Vikings fans. Even though I am a huge Vikings fan, you have to love watch Favre do what he does best. I respect you Packer fans. Truth is you guys are better fans thean most Vikings fan. But please don't sterotype all Vikings fans. Some of us are good guys who actually care about football not just harassing packs. I hope you guys do well this season. (Sorry about losing your good players.
rushpacker_56

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We also all have respect for you. We just wanted to keep the forum friendly and free of stuff like that. Smile

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favre just gets unlucky sometimes I think. Wrong place at the wrong time?? Who knows...Anyways, you can't say we didnt get better with the pickups. And, if we draft DJ, we will be Super Bowl contenders and blow away the division except maybe you guys, plain and simple.

I dont think Crowder would be a good pick for you guys though.

What do you think about you guys trading up to get Merriman Cool
rushpacker_56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a possibility, although I think that if we eneded up trading up for him and a quarterback like Alex Smith was available, we would take him instead. But if we got Merriman, he could take either Navies spot or Kampman's spot. Good pickup for us.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Vikings fans Reply with quote

If you're going to post something in the Green Bay forum you'd better make sure that's its constructive and has an edge of good sportsmanship within it. If you continue to come in and blast the Packers I won't hold up with sending a nice little message to the forum moderator to get your a**es kicked out of our forum. Its the off-season and its not even close to being over with yet. Since I live close to Minnesota I deal with idiots like you all the time and even once the season starts you still think you're gonna win! Remember this is the NFL and anything can happen thats why its a 16 game season and I think you've got the understanding that you always tend to stick your foot in your mouth as Viking fans. So lets actaully talk and not criticize each others teams because once the season starts all will be well in TITLETOWN! I promise you that!

Well, I was going to talk some trash but that scared me away.
viks_fan21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Playoffs Reply with quote

Hey, Packers fans. What is the point of going 10-6 and winning the division, just to lose to an 8-8 wild card team. You guys should have purposely lost all of your games and got an early draft pick. Trade down for 3 picks to replace your 2 guards and the defensive leader that you lost to free agency(Sharper)
duxrule

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoken like a true Viking fan. The same people that brought you "We can lose all the rest of our games as long as we beat Green Bay."
nickelpete

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a die hard Vikings fan. We are in actuality a very small minority here in Minnesota. Most Vikings fans are the most fickle, fair-weather fans you've ever seen. I can't tell you all the people on call-in shows or newspapers that one minute worship an individual (Denny Green, Red McCombs, Mike Tice, Cris Carter, Daunte Culpepper, Randy Moss, John Randle, etc...) and the next minute want us to cut/bench/maim/kill the same individual. Vikings fans used to be die-hards, but a dome has left us too comfortable. If the Vikes played in an outdoor stadium, they'd sell 10,000 seats a game, tops...
I love the Vikes and hate the Pack (heck, I'm suppose to) But, I am insulted at anyone who even tries to compare Viking-fan loyalty to that of the Packers. Packer fans truly suffer with their team, whether it is sitting out in that ice-bucket of a stadium you play in or cheering for second class bums like Eddie Lee Ivory, Lynn Dickey, Don Majkowski, Tony Mandarich, Darrell Thompson (heehee, just a little MN love present from us to you) and other ilk. We Vikers know that your super bowl in 1997 was just karma for your 1980's. (And we also know that's why Minny will probably never win the big one; one Les Steckel-like season and all these dang fickle Vikers just complain and disappear...)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: