Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bow Down to Brandon Jennings (55 points vs GS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaribouLou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missed this game as I was driving home from SJ...

But, not to take away from Jennings, but the Warriors defense is pathetic. Not suprised at all. This is one of the many scoring performances that we will see against the Warriors.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
Its not just Jennings though. This whole class is already stepping up and making plays. Jennings is obviously playing the best but Evans, Flynn, Lawson, hell even Maynor got a chance yesterday and delivered. We could be witnessing one of the best PG drafts in a long time.

agreed. Curry will come up big too.
In a class that was seen as weak, the rookies this year have proven to be valuable to their teams.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
Its not just Jennings though. This whole class is already stepping up and making plays. Jennings is obviously playing the best but Evans, Flynn, Lawson, hell even Maynor got a chance yesterday and delivered. We could be witnessing one of the best PG drafts in a long time.

we knew that it would be one of the best going into the season, the depth was unreal.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oaktownOG wrote:
MightyMouse07 wrote:

we knew that it would be one of the best going into the season, the depth was unreal.

at the PG position, yes, everywhere else...not so much.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's really surprised me is his maturity and that he isn't all that cocky.

3-Peat Footballs Future Elite Baseball League Champion
A.J. Hawk Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Jennings will be without Bogut for 2-4 weeks. He is already without Redd for at least a couple more games apparently.

Tonight might be an ugly game unless some other Bucks players step it up. Jennings is def. going to need some help.

IrishGreen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
Well, Jennings will be without Bogut for 2-4 weeks. He is already without Redd for at least a couple more games apparently.

Tonight might be an ugly game unless some other Bucks players step it up. Jennings is def. going to need some help.

Jennings needs no help.

Laughing Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After his initial slow start, Evans has been putting up at least 20 a night for the last 5 games. I expect that to continue as he has shown the will to get to the whole and either finish or get fouled. If he could work more on his jumpshot, he'd have a great chance to be one of the better guards in the league.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
After his initial slow start, Evans has been putting up at least 20 a night for the last 5 games. I expect that to continue as he has shown the will to get to the whole and either finish or get fouled. If he could work more on his jumpshot, he'd have a great chance to be one of the better guards in the league.

I think his future is a SF.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
MightyMouse07 wrote:

I think his future is a SF.

I could possibly see a Point-Forward but I don't see him matching up with SF on the defensive end.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
iavikefn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
oaktownOG wrote:
MightyMouse07 wrote:

The class was incredibly deep at SF as well - Earl Clark, Austin Daye, Terrence Williams (GF), Victor Claver, James Johnson (combo F), DaJuan Summers, Sam Young, Derrick Brown (combo F), Chase Budinger (GF), Danny Green.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iavikefn wrote:
the lone star wrote:
oaktownOG wrote:
MightyMouse07 wrote:

The class was incredibly deep at SF as well - Earl Clark, Austin Daye, Terrence Williams (GF), Victor Claver, James Johnson (combo F), DaJuan Summers, Sam Young, Derrick Brown (combo F), Chase Budinger (GF), Danny Green.

I don't know if I'd go that far. A lot of these guys weren't "highly regarded" and many of them haven't done squat in the NBA yet, maybe T-Will and Budinger being the exceptions.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bucks are 7-3... Shocked

A majority of those wins are without their best shooter and captain, Michael Redd.

Jennings had no Bogut tonight either, but he still went for 29 points and had 7 assists and 4 rebounds.

Skiles has to be the front runner for the Coach of the Year award and Jennings has to at least be in the top 6 for MVP voting. Even though it's only 10 games thru for the Bucks, the dude's amazing and is clutccccch.

Good article along with Rookie Rankings..

http://www.nba.com/rookies/

I strongly suggest watching the video, too.

Last edited by A.J. Hawk Fan on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:

A majority of those wins are without their best shooter and captain, Michael Redd.

Jennings had no Bogut tonight either, but he still went for 29 points and had 7 assists and 4 rebounds.

Skiles has to be the front runner for the Coach of the Year award and Jennings has to at least be in the top 6 for MVP voting. Even though it's only 10 games thru for the Bucks, the dude's amazing and is clutccccch.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves AJ, we're only 10 games in. Mike Woodson is actually probably leading Coach of the Year right now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves AJ, we're only 10 games in. Mike Woodson is actually probably leading Coach of the Year right now.
Look who the Hawks have... Look at what the Bucks have... The Bucks have playing almost every game without Redd. The Hawks have countless scoring options, better players and people actually go to watch their games and people around the league actually expected the Hawks to be one of the best teams in the NBA.

Everyone and their mother predicted the Bucks to have another top 5 pick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: