Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Houston Get out of here

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIkeMartZisMyIDLE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Houston Get out of here Reply with quote

i htink a couple of us agree on this magsgivic and big clark that you houston guys need to stop trying to say stuff. You guys think we are dumb.

i was just reading something saying that we have till wednesdya to sign pace etc. WE ALL KNOW THIS. dont try to say were "skeet" and dont say we are "dumb". i am quoting you guys now STOP IT.

this is going to be a war i see for the next couple of hours lol.
immuhguy10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur dumb...also glad to see us seahawks take ur leading sack leader from last year away from u today too...two ex-rams DEs with the hawks now...wow...division champs baby!

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/D212A87CC2FE79A186256FC5007EE1EB?OpenDocument
andrew91

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lay off dude. You have no right no come here and insult them. While I dont like the Rams, dont be asses

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: what Reply with quote

what are u talking about we houston guys? pace was in houston he said in his interview he wanted to be here, then in a interview on tuesday he says that the rams are close to resigning him, we didn't start anything ur just in ur own little world, good ,i'm glad u guys have your man(i personally wanted the guy with the texans but its all fair game), ur o-line is still going to be horrible because the way you guys scheme on offense, soo good luck next year : )
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets stop the name calling and insults.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: