Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bow Down to Brandon Jennings (55 points vs GS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
moss_is_1


Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 4615
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo25 wrote:
Packers89 wrote:
For some reason I just see that as the season goes on Curry will focus more on shooting and less on his FG% and secondary statistics.

IMO it's between Griffin, Jennings and Evans; but it'll depend on how they hold up after their injuries. I don't think Flynn should be mentioned as of now, he won't be that spectacular and he's been shooting more than passing.

That is because Flynn is honestly the only one on the Wolves that can do anything, I would know, I have watched all their games up to this point.

Last night, Flynn did pass more though, but what I didnt get, Sessions played 31 Mins, and Flynn played 19, and Flynn has been playing much better thus far, I dont understand.[/b]


Flynn got in foul trouble early, and Sessions was playing pretty well in his time.

I don't get how people can completely right off Flynn right now. Jennings is the front runner right now, but people saying that its between him, Evans, Griffin, and then Curry? seriously?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
A.J. Hawk Fan


Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 13879
Location: 'Sconsin (JTag7754 on the awesome work)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moss_is_1 wrote:
GoPackGo25 wrote:
Packers89 wrote:
For some reason I just see that as the season goes on Curry will focus more on shooting and less on his FG% and secondary statistics.

IMO it's between Griffin, Jennings and Evans; but it'll depend on how they hold up after their injuries. I don't think Flynn should be mentioned as of now, he won't be that spectacular and he's been shooting more than passing.

That is because Flynn is honestly the only one on the Wolves that can do anything, I would know, I have watched all their games up to this point.

Last night, Flynn did pass more though, but what I didnt get, Sessions played 31 Mins, and Flynn played 19, and Flynn has been playing much better thus far, I dont understand.[/b]


Flynn got in foul trouble early, and Sessions was playing pretty well in his time.

I don't get how people can completely right off Flynn right now. Jennings is the front runner right now, but people saying that its between him, Evans, Griffin, and then Curry? seriously?
I wouldn't get too worried about it bud. It's an 82 game season, and some teams are only 2 games into it. Anyone can take ROY and it wouldn't surprise me if Flynn did, but we're talking about early season favorites.
_________________

3-Peat Footballs Future Elite Baseball League Champion
Peppers90 wrote:
If you win this year, I'll quit the league.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Title Town USA


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 18691
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assists may be hard to come by for Jennings. He's set many guys up in the first 2 games, but they haven't knocked down their shots.

Now that Redd is out for a while, it'll be even harder.

BTW, I love Flynn. I desperately wanted him to fall to the Bucks. With that said, I'm as happy as can be with BJ right now.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A.J. Hawk Fan


Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 13879
Location: 'Sconsin (JTag7754 on the awesome work)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
Assists may be hard to come by for Jennings. He's set many guys up in the first 2 games, but they haven't knocked down their shots.

Now that Redd is out for a while, it'll be even harder.

BTW, I love Flynn. I desperately wanted him to fall to the Bucks. With that said, I'm as happy as can be with BJ right now.
Gosh, I didn't even know he was out for 2 weeks until I just checked it out.

That sucks.
_________________

3-Peat Footballs Future Elite Baseball League Champion
Peppers90 wrote:
If you win this year, I'll quit the league.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packers89


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 7989
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2009/11/02/20091102_ricksrant.nba/

Keep the love coming!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A.J. Hawk Fan


Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 13879
Location: 'Sconsin (JTag7754 on the awesome work)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packers89 wrote:
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2009/11/02/20091102_ricksrant.nba/

Keep the love coming!
Ama-za-zing.
_________________

3-Peat Footballs Future Elite Baseball League Champion
Peppers90 wrote:
If you win this year, I'll quit the league.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Title Town USA


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 18691
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say heck with it. Sign him to an extension now. Don't even let him get close to leaving Milwakee! Wink

He has said that he likes the city, and is very comfortable there. Thats a start.

I like the Iverson comparisons...but I would hope he's more of a creator and less of a shooter than AI.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packers89


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 7989
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
I say heck with it. Sign him to an extension now. Don't even let him get close to leaving Milwakee! Wink

He has said that he likes the city, and is very comfortable there. Thats a start.

I like the Iverson comparisons...but I would hope he's more of a creator and less of a shooter than AI.


I agree with all of the above!

To quote Brandon Jennings after the Pistons game:

"This is my city, you know? This is my home."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A.J. Hawk Fan


Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 13879
Location: 'Sconsin (JTag7754 on the awesome work)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rose vs Jennings tonight...

Should be a great matchup.
_________________

3-Peat Footballs Future Elite Baseball League Champion
Peppers90 wrote:
If you win this year, I'll quit the league.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aj hawk #50


Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 9600
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just hoping that Jennings can drum up enough excitement that the city will be willing to approve a new stadium. That's what we need more than anything right now.
_________________

GeneralTso wrote:
When my team grows up, I want them to be the Green Bay Packers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packers89


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 7989
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennings vs Rose at the half:

Jennings
13 points 5-11 3 assists 1 rebound 2 steals 2 turnovers

Rose
6 points 2-5 1 assist 1 rebound 3 turnovers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A.J. Hawk Fan


Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 13879
Location: 'Sconsin (JTag7754 on the awesome work)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennings:
25 points, 4 assists, 2 steals and 1 rebound. (would expect more assists if Redd was in lineup)

Rose:
16 points, 5 assists, 0 steals, 2 rebounds and 1 very clutch block. His team also got the win.
_________________

3-Peat Footballs Future Elite Baseball League Champion
Peppers90 wrote:
If you win this year, I'll quit the league.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packers89


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 7989
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
Jennings:
25 points, 4 assists, 2 steals and 1 rebound. (would expect more assists if Redd was in lineup)

Rose:
16 points, 5 assists, 0 steals, 2 rebounds and 1 very clutch block. His team also got the win.


Rose also had 5 turnovers btw. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karmaloop


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 30720
Location: Queens, NY
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Knicks dropped the ball on him. Jordan Hill is doing a whole lot for us. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apathy


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 10208
Location: D.C.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon Jennings is a BALLER. I was once skeptical of him coming out the draft but after last night I saw enough. He's going to be a top 3 PG in this league in a few years. He maybe skinny as hell but he plays big and his shooting stroke is clean. Not sure what those NBA scouts were talking about when they down played that. He'll be a 20 8 2 type.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group