Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Panthers Talk, But It's Solid-Anything Thread II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DWillyMVP wrote:
Sometimes I wish Carolina had bigger media attention. It seems like every team gets it except us.

Win a SB and well get it.
SmittySmurf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skot wrote:
DWillyMVP wrote:
Sometimes I wish Carolina had bigger media attention. It seems like every team gets it except us.

Not necessarily. Market has more to do with the city than the team. They would have to talk about us some if we were champs, but we still wouldn't get a lot of coverage. Some people don't even know where we play.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
atown703

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmittySmurf wrote:
Skot wrote:
DWillyMVP wrote:

Not necessarily. Market has more to do with the city than the team. They would have to talk about us some if we were champs, but we still wouldn't get a lot of coverage. Some people don't even know where we play.
That's sad but I agree if we won a super bowl then we would have more media attention regardless. Almost everybody watches the SB even if you're not a football fan

PSN id - Kemikalmbalinsce
CarolinaKitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atown703 wrote:
SmittySmurf wrote:
Skot wrote:
DWillyMVP wrote:

That's sad but I agree if we won a super bowl then we would have more media attention regardless. Almost everybody watches the SB even if you're not a football fan

We might get more during that particular season but after that, they would just forget about the Panthers unless they became a dynasty. I doubt Carolina will ever be a media sweetheart.

Sig by Me
Panthers11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarolinaKitten wrote:
atown703 wrote:
SmittySmurf wrote:
Skot wrote:
DWillyMVP wrote:

We might get more during that particular season but after that, they would just forget about the Panthers unless they became a dynasty. I doubt Carolina will ever be a media sweetheart.

We would if Rosario Dawson put on a Panthers jersey.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
CarolinaKitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So get this...I have a fantasy football team that I fiddle with sometimes and I have Tom Brady and Mark Sanchez.

Somehow I had Mark Sanchez starting today (As Brady throws 6 TDs and Sanchez throws almost as many INTs -5-) I don't remember doing that....

But....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sig by Me
Panthers11

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, how is Jake still our Quarterback?

Skot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers11 wrote:
CarolinaKitten wrote:
atown703 wrote:
SmittySmurf wrote:
Skot wrote:
DWillyMVP wrote:

Or Jessica Alba...hahah dont let Sacking see this.
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers11 wrote:

2 game win streak, he is playing much better, and the rest of the offense is starting to pick it up around him. I don't see any reason to go a different direction at this point. We are still clearly in "the hunt" and with the games we have coming up we could easily wind up back in serious contention.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think another aspect of us not getting any media attention has to do with the fox philosophy of "it is what it is"....it's boring, nobody here ever makes any waves in the media...i'm not saying it's a good thing or a bad thing but other than being in a small market we also don't have much appeal or personality to make anyone want to pay attention....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:

2 game win streak, he is playing much better, and the rest of the offense is starting to pick it up around him. I don't see any reason to go a different direction at this point. We are still clearly in "the hunt" and with the games we have coming up we could easily wind up back in serious contention.

Over Washington and Tampa, though...and playing "much better" from what was "@#$%&*^ Awful!" is not that great of an improvement. Laughing Laughing

Sig by Me
Panthers11

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:

He has done nothing to help us win. In fact, he almost lost us the TB game. He had 50 yards. Even Smitty is getting angry he isn't getting thrown to.

ncbelly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers11 wrote:
CarolinaKitten wrote:
atown703 wrote:
SmittySmurf wrote:
Skot wrote:
DWillyMVP wrote:

This is hilarious! I actually remember the comentator calling Dante Rosario, Rosario Dawson...that's how well known the Panthers are...even the comentators can't get our players names right! Rolling Eyes
Panthers11

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ncbelly wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:
CarolinaKitten wrote:
atown703 wrote:
SmittySmurf wrote:
Skot wrote:
DWillyMVP wrote:

This is hilarious! I actually remember the comentator calling Dante Rosario, Rosario Dawson...that's how well known the Panthers are...even the comentators can't get our players names right! Rolling Eyes

Why thank you. I didn't hear it cause I was at a restaurant watching it, but I youtubed it and listened, hilarious.

CarolinaNut

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need some fantasy help...which 2 should i start?

forte vs. bengals

benson vs. bears

maroney vs. bucs

CarolinaKitten on the sig.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100

Jump to: