Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Burress plans a visit to Philadelphia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Psycho WARD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your clear #2 caught one TD all season. What a joke Very Happy
hype4bid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First you say he is not even a #4 WR, then you say he is not physical?
Come on man, why don’t you post their stats for the last 3 years and so on. He had 3 TDs last year, probably his best season ever? Right or wrong? Is he the Steelers #2 WR? I think he is still riding the pine at #3, probably will be for the rest of his career. Maybe another slash? Can definitely return kick offs, and showed some flash in one game against the Giants. Also, nice bonus stats…(sigh), its like comparing apple and oranges with those stats. I already credit him for being a good special teamer.
Yes 1 TD, most of them went to TO …

I wonder how many Steelers fans are that confident that Randle EL will be your #2 WR?
Psycho WARD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2004 was Antwaan Randel EL 4th year and Pinkston 6th. Randel El never had a chance to become a # 2 WR beacuase of Plax. Unlike Pinkston who was a #2 for 4 years and even # 1 at one point. Pinkston had one decent year in 2002 with 7 Td's and 798 yards. The last 2 years Pinkston numbers took a nose dive and I believe Greg Lewis will be the # 2 guy this comming year. I still say they will draft WR or RB with the 31 or 34th pick. Only a month away and we will see the truth. 2005 will be Antwaan Randel El's time to shine and put up career numbers. Laughing

BTW check out the poll Numbers in the main NFL forum Cool
Phreak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Games started means absolutly nothing when you play for andy reid. Every body gets thrown into the game and most players recieve euqal, or close to playing time (with the exception of a few). Pinkston is crowded by talent in philadelphia and plays for a quarterback who does nothing but spread the football. In philly you have owens, pinkston, mitchell, greg lewis, LJ smith, chad lewis, and brian westbrook, all of whom are great recievers. The steelers had ward and burress. You compare that and ofcourse randel el is going to get to see the ball more. Look at the averages, pinkston 18.8 and randel el 14 is it? When ever pinkston got the ball, it was for a long gain. Pinkston led the league in 50+ yard catches i might add. So when it comes down to it, pinkston is the better reciever.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
Phreak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. Steelers suck.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
Psycho WARD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop saying pinkston Great ! Jerry Rice is great Randy Moss is Great To is Great. Stinky pink comes no where near greatness! BTW TO played 1 year whats your excuse for the 2003 season you POS
Phreak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not one time did i say todd pinkston was great.

goose85

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one thing you have to give pinkston is he can run.
hype4bid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psycho WARD wrote:
Stop saying pinkston Great ! Jerry Rice is great Randy Moss is Great To is Great. Stinky pink comes no where near greatness! BTW TO played 1 year whats your excuse for the 2003 season you POS

Just read the dam thread and stop adding arguments into the equation. I said the birds choked and played poorly the previous years during the NFC championship game. No excuses! My argument is that Pinkston (our # 2) is better then Randle El (your # 3 WR).
Neil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Burress? Reply with quote

The Vikings signed Travis Taylor, so they are probably done with WRs until the draft. Where does that leave Burress?
Psycho WARD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freak wrote
Quote:
In philly you have owens, pinkston, mitchell, greg lewis, LJ smith, chad lewis, and brian westbrook, all of whom are great recievers.

You claimed all the receivers of the philadelphia Eagles were great. ha! PS The 2 in bold will never be GREAT!

Btw Hype my last post wasnt for you
Phreak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I meant as a UNIT they are great recievers.

Eagles1fan5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see Pittsburgh going anywhere with CHOKElisberger at QB. If you really think the Bus is going to have the year he had your crazy, you lost some O-Lineman, no Bell but I like Foote taking his spot. Your secondary other then Polamanu blows. If you dont get your pressure on the QB then your secondary is going to get ripped apart hence the Patriots stomping on you guys IN PITTSBURGH if you remember that game? And dont even start with you beating us in the regular season. You guys were on a hot streak there wasnt a thing in this world to stop you guys until you faced the Pats a second time. Yes your a good team, but are you better then Philly or New England. No
Psycho WARD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh brother BIG BEN was a rookie, If you wanty to talk about choking Mcnabb did it 3 times in that game and once in the superbowl!No rookie has done what he accomplished. Our Defence was better that yours all of last season, heck our secondary was good enough to stop pinkston and TO.
Westbrooke Is a screen/outside guy, not a work horse. Dont be jealous we have two of them haha. As far as New England goes they had more experience in the championship game then Ben had. whats the eagles excuse for losing the big game.
Eagles1fan5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok you had the best defense right? This rookie QB who is GOD in Pittsburgh....whats your excuse for not being in the Super Bowl?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: