Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BEST MOCK CONCERNED TO OUR NEEDS AND SPEED
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proof? I dont need any.

I think Rolle has more fluid hips than Pacman. Im tellin ya we aint gettin Pacman so i wouldnt worry about it.
seminoles1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans#1fan wrote:
Proof? I dont need any.

I think Rolle has more fluid hips than Pacman. Im tellin ya we aint gettin Pacman so i wouldnt worry about it.

I was talking about Parrish, i know we won't get Pac-Man over Rolle.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was talkin about Parrish, if he ran a 4.35 then theres a possibility that he would go in the second. But i think he ran a 4.43. Hes only 5'9" and 170lbs. Thats why he goes in the late 3rd early 4th.
cjlouis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"trade lance shulters for an extra 3rd also

1Adam "pac-man" Jones CB 4.37
2Jerome Mathis Wr 6ft0 4.31
3Adam Terry OT 6ft8 330lbs.
3Adrian McPherson QB 6ft4 4.65
3Fabian Washington CB 5ft11 4.25
4Matt Jones WR 6ft6 4.39
5Ryan Moates RB 5ft9 4.49
6.David McMillian DE 6ft3 4.55
7Sam Lightbody OT 6ft9 321lbs.''

That would be great, but it will never happen. The first two rounds are realistic, but Terry won't fall to rnd3. Nor will McPherson or Fabian. Both those guys have potential to be taken at the bottom of the first rnd, early 2nd though they might fall a little more. somebody will reach for Matt Jones earlier. Hell, I think we should. He could be great. I like Ryan Moats in the 5th, but we would probably have to get him 4th. Maybe not though, rb's always slip come draft day. Plus Lance won't be traded before the draft. We'll either cut him in June to save money, or keep him for depth at safety. All are solid in my book.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I garuntee that we wont get PacMan....you can quote me on that.
He ran a 4.43 and a 4.38.
10 CBs ran faster than Pacman. And he hasnt done [inappropriate/removed] to solidify himself in the top ten.
titans will return

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: here is the second i tweeked it just a little Reply with quote

here is a trade involving shulters and our extra 4th and the 6th rd pick for a 2nd

1Antrell Rolle(CB)(the best shutdown corne in this draft no question.
2Jerome Mathis(WR)(this guy is the size of mason but will be more explosive and will end out his career being better if peaks out.go to the site at the bottom of the page.)runs 40 in 4.25
2 Fabian Washington(CB)(this guy is so fast runs the 40 in a 4.25
3Adrian Mcpherson(QB)(THis is pretty much his spot there is only few teams that need a qb and that is miami they will not waste 1st on him and have no second and have bigger needs than a qb in the 3rd clevland got dilfer not saying he is the answer but they might go Qb in the 1st oakland the second rd will be on someone on the defensive side People say green bay , but the coaches love craig nall or w/e there back-ups name is and they say he is just learning from farve. see my point his is not a need really for anyother team
3Adam Terry(OT)
4Carphonzo Thorpe(WR)(he wasnt at full speed this because his injury the end of his jr year when he broke his leg but his jr year he recorded 11 td's and was only going to get better he has good height and speed i love this pick maybe he will be great for us)
5Ryan Moates(RB)
5David McMillian (De)
7Sam Lightbody

go to this
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/draft/416101
titans_5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this draft (see previous post) except i really like carlos rogers at cb, and with the draft being so deep at cb i think we should trade down to get an exta second round pick and a late 1st so we could take rogers who isnt as good rolle but get another quality receiver in the second round.
Adrian Mcpherson looks pretty sweet and when you put him into norm chows system he could potentially fill the spot at qb in a couple years once mcnair retires.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: