Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GET RID OF MCNAIR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

WHO SHOULD OF THE TITANS RELEASED
STEVE MCNAIR
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
DERRICK MASON
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 13

TRUTH

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: GET RID OF MCNAIR Reply with quote

I THINK STEVE MCNAIR IS PART OF THE PROBLEM IN TENNESSEE. LOOK HE IS HURT ALL OF THE TIME HE LOST TWO OF HIS BEST ASSETS(HIS RUNNING ABILITY AND MASON)AND WITH A DEPLETED O-LINE MCNAIR WILL JUST GET HURT AGAIN AND THEN HE IS WASTING THE CAP ROOM!
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be alright. McNair will retire in a couple of years. I think alot of people are under estimatiing us just because we lost 6 big names. We got an easy schedule. We can win around 10 wins a game if we are healthy.
Burton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does have a point, why are you all quick to jump on brown and say we need another RB when he gets hurt, but mac was hurt all this year and no one has said ANYTHING about getting another QB.

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
Titansfan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Mcnair wishes to retire then so be it but we shouldn't release him. He is the key player on the O. I agree with Burton on the Brown situation though you are all quick to get a dig in on Brown because of his injury proness. So no we shouldn't get rid of McNair and please lose the caps Wink
Titanfanneef

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW

Talk about pointing the finger....

Steve Mcnair is a mvp caliber qb and the heart and soul of the titans. If you say he should be cut then your not a dam titans fan. Stop comparing him to chris brown....brown is a two year player that's been hurt both of those years and always has nagging injuries....mcnair is a vet (former mvp) who has lead this team to having one of the better records over the past 4-5 years. After one bad season it seems like everybody forgets what he has done... we all remember the super bowl and all of the last second games...mcnair is always the one to come through!!!!!!

I am very shocked that people would be talking about releasing mcnair, especially after the core of the team just got riped apart. If the release mcnair they should rename the titans......PERIOD

BTW if eddie comes back it will be after the draft b/c if we would sign him now it would eliminate the possibility of us drafting a rb with the first pick and hurt our chances of moving down and being a threat to other teams.
Titansfan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did i even mention of releasing him? And i ain't comparing him to Brown i am only saying that you are all quick enough to jump on Brown i didn't say " Oh why aren't you all picking on Steve?" He is a Titan legend and always will be. The team would of been nothing without him. He didn't have a bad season when he played his stats weren't special but they weren't bad it was just an injury hit season which hopefully he can put behind him and come back and play next season.
titans will return

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and 1 more question how is our 0-line depleted oh yeah i hope you arent a titan fan and if you get your facts straight mcnair has never hurt this team is helping no matter what. if you are a titan fan you know what mcnair does if you aent no wonder you make dumb comments so stay out.
Displaced Titan Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, your poll only has one vote cast for McNair, and I wonder who casted that. Rolling Eyes
titangreins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the an idiotic thread. Can't even believe it has been allowed to be commented on. Mac is THE MAN
Bobo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac's lost his ability to run? Must have happened this offseason, cause he had it last year. I was happy to see it the 1st game last year when he outran Jason Taylor. Other times he took off last year he showed that old quickness and speed we're used to.

If he's healthy, he's the man, no question.
Titansfan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you have to do is look at a thread in NFL every team in the NFL respect Mac this team wouldn't be the same without him. MAnning was even quoted saying i hope he comes back although it won't be good for the rest of the teams in the NFL. HE is great and always will be. I hope you aren't a Titan fan truth.
TitansFan9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has to be the stupidest topic I have seen ever on this forum! Come on get real! Think about it. Get rid of McNair? How could you say this. This is a very big dissapointment, to hear you talking about this. Please don't post anything stupid like this anymore!!!!!!
titans_5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Bobo"]Mac's lost his ability to run? Must have happened this offseason, cause he had it last year. I was happy to see it the 1st game last year when he outran Jason Taylor. Other times he took off last year he showed that old quickness and speed we're used to.

i couldnt agree more even against jacksonville when he bruised his sternum he was still running all over the feild before he took that hit from marcus stroud. even still why would you cut him? keep him round a few years and if he stops producing then use him and chow to help bring up a rookie qb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: